Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

phoenix

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by phoenix

  1. It's Kitchen Fresh for me.
  2. Happy Birthday and many happy returns.
  3. 1. What's your first and middle name? Zippy Marie 2. How would you describe yourself? looks? personality? I'm blind so I don't know what I look like. 3. What's your favorite color? blue- if I could see it 4. Do you live in a one story house or a two story? There are many stories in my home. 5. Favorite Florida Marlins Player? Currently, Manzi 6. Are you an animal lover? Y/N Yes 7. What time do you go to bed? around the time I fall asleep 8. When is your birthday? March of every year 9. Single/ Engaged/ Married/ etc: Married 10. What are you wearing right now? perfume 11. Do you believe in Astrology? Yes 12. What was the last thing you ate? coffee 13. Do you get nervous when watching Marlins games? only when they're playing
  4. 99 Beatcha! I'm older than dirt.
  5. Happy Birthday and many happy returns. Now, you can register for the draft and vote and drink soda until you're 21.
  6. Flipper, Flipper- faster than lightening! 97.3 Coast 95.7 Salsa 102.7 (?) Majic 98.3 Salsa 101.5 Lyte 105.9 Big 106
  7. phoenix replied to Admin's topic in Off-Topic
    You passed with an "A". Keep posting. Welcome to the boards.
  8. I got up early every Saturday morning to watch Johnny Quest. Loved the dog Bandit (Named my cat after him) and his faithful sidekick, Haji! Favorite new cartoon- X-men
  9. phoenix replied to Rebirth's topic in Off-Topic
    Every review I've read has only praise for Spiderman 2. I'll go to see it sometime this week. I hate going the first day or so because of the crowds.
  10. It always seems these guys never know anything is wrong till a doctor tells them. It reminds me of those looney tunes episodes where someone will get arrows in their back, but until they see it, they don't notice them. ''I've been pitching in pain all year,'' Phelps said. If he was in pain all year, why didn't he say anything to anyone? Isn't this stupid? Didn't he pitch a complete game?? And he was in pain the entire time? I don't admire these things, I admonish them. It's just plain assinine for someone to be in pain every day and not say anything. Sorry if it sounds harsh, but he got what he deserved. I hope he makes a full recovery and pitches for some other team.
  11. They could play in their Hanes, if it gets us wins. Nice thing for AJ and Juan to do for the team.
  12. We can trade Koch for all I care. Too arrogant and not enough to be arrogant about. Keep Manzi. Did you hear Lenny and Tommy when Manzi came up to bat? They were speculating how fast Jo would run the bases considering how fast he is off the mound. They had me cracking up!
  13. Welcome to the boards. Glad you're here.
  14. On the drive home Sundauy evening from Tampa, we ran into incredible lightening. It was scary close, if you know what I mean. Also, portions of the Everglades were ablaze, probably started by lightening strikes. At least several miles in length and who knows in depth. It was a frighteningly beautiful sight against the black sky. Where's my camera when I need it?
  15. I'm surprised that the rain delay lasted so long. I would have thought it would have been called. Damn Umps!
  16. Nice for him. Let's see if it's nice for us. Remember Nunez? He was the bomb diggity during Spring Training. Now look at him.
  17. Koch's pic is old. He has shaved that goatee and has been clean-shaven for a while now. What I want is streaming video of Manzi hitting his cup. Now, that would be some avatar!! Isn't Manzanillo from Bangkok?
  18. phoenix replied to catchoftheday's topic in Off-Topic
    Stoopid edukatshun. Drop out and werk at micdinalds lik me, Then u git to watch al thee gamez u want to wethout sumthin dub lik skool geting in the way. Huked on foniks werked fer me!
  19. Jack is a classy guy. All in the name of baseball.
  20. We heard this one during the last home game: Hey! Four Eyes stays open until 9PM.
  21. The shirt is funny but the best, especially in light of the WS win is: Yuck the Fankees!
  22. We need one of those games right now. I want us to stay hot through the All-Star Break. I don't want a nuclear meltdown before the break.
  23. Thanks for the heads up. I liked the Batman series and am looking forward to the new one.
  24. phoenix replied to MVPosey's topic in Off-Topic
    I can smell the sweat and hear the grunting now.
  25. I bought my daughter a PowerBook G4 for her graduation. Awesome. :thumbup It was either that or send her away for 4 years instead of two. A bribe is still a bribe..... :whistle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.