For those who drive....

MiRi

i'm a pathological station flipper.

i practically keep one hand on the wheel and the other on the dial.

when i'm in miami, i usually flip between 103.5 the beat, power 96, 99 jamz, party 93.1, y 100, 97.3, zeta, and occasionally majic 102.7.

yes, thats a lot of flipping.

We didn't have a CD player in the car until we bought the Odyssey in March of 2003. We don't use it either.

In Fort Myers it's usually Lite 93.7, Wavy 101, Powertalk 1200, WINK/WNOG, WINK 96.9, Sportsradio 770, Cat Country 100.1 (NASCAR Radio usually on 100.1) or Oldies 95.

In Miami/Palm Beach it's usually 101.5 Lite FM, Newsradio 610 WIOD, Sportsradio 560 WQAM, Majic 102.7, 640 WJNA or 99.9 Kiss Country

In Orlando I usually listen to Magic 107.7, 580 WDBO, and 540 WFLA.

Guest marlins02

im a constant station changer to... the ones i listen to are 99 jamz, 103.5 the beat, and hot 105.1. occassionaly Love 94 and of course CD's

im a constant station changer to... the ones i listen to are 99 jamz, 103.5 the beat, and hot 105.1. occassionaly Love 94 and of course CD's

damn i totally forgot that hot 105 existed... all my ghetto bus drivers used to listen to it back in elementary school.

what do they play? i just remember lots of luther vandross.

Guest marlins02

yeah, lots of luther. other than that they play lots of new and old school R&B, and funk. that type of s***. blues on sunday morning.

We didn't have a CD player in the car until we bought the Odyssey in March of 2003. We don't use it either.

In Fort Myers it's usually Lite 93.7, Wavy 101, Powertalk 1200, WINK/WNOG, WINK 96.9, Sportsradio 770, Cat Country 100.1 (NASCAR Radio usually on 100.1) or Oldies 95.

In Miami/Palm Beach it's usually 101.5 Lite FM, Newsradio 610 WIOD, Sportsradio 560 WQAM, Majic 102.7, 640 WJNA or 99.9 Kiss Country

In Orlando I usually listen to Magic 107.7, 580 WDBO, and 540 WFLA.

When I would go to Orlando, I would listen to 95.3 Party. That station was really cool. Now it's just pure crap. :thumbdown

When I am in Orlando, I just listen to whatever I can find that's good.

In Atlanta, I listen to 99X. It's the rock station and it kicks major booty.