Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

phoenix

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by phoenix

  1. Moved to Entertainment Forum. More appropriate.
  2. Muenster- I'm surprised no one has said this yet. am I sooo alone?????
  3. Driven from here (South Florida) to Niagra Falls. Stayed in South Carolina, DC, , Perth Amboy, New Jersey, NYC, Cooperstown, NY and Niagra Falls on the Canadian side. Have stayed & seen San Antonio. Have performed in the Bahamas and in Spain. I'll probably think of more as the day goes on.
  4. FIU produced Mike Lowell. That's enough for me.
  5. phoenix replied to Jiggy's topic in Off-Topic
  6. I believe it's more than just one thing. I think it's a series of clues leading up to something big. Papa Johns or the Marlins should have some more info on it.
  7. Congrats to Mikey, Cabs, Pavz and Benitez.......you guys really deserve it :thumbup Everyone vote for JP! 440977[/snapback] I voted 50 times. Something I noticed- each time it asked for a validation key- numbers you put in to make sure your vote counts. Yet- I purposely screwed up the numbers just to see if it would take the vote and it did. Not once did I get a pop up telling me that the validation key wasn't correct. What's going on here? How will we know the votes are legit if someone as computer unliterate as myself can do this?
  8. Yeah- I didn't get this either. And I don't think we can call them mistakes until the year is finished. "It ain't over, till it's over" Yogi Berra
  9. I found your thread about 5 minutes too late. Got sick of talking to myself and left the room
  10. phoenix posted a topic in Off-Topic
    Why can't we go back and edit the title of a topic we started? I'm pretty careful about typos but occasionally make a mistake. I'd like to be able to correct them. We can edit posts but not the title??
  11. phoenix posted a topic in Off-Topic
    Three old ladies were sitting side by side in their retirement home. Reminiscing, the first lady recalled shopping at the green grocers and demonstrated with her hands, the length and thickness of a cucumber she could buy for a penny. The second old lady nodded, adding that onions used to be much bigger and cheaper also, and demonstrated the size of two big onions she could buy for a penny a piece. The third old lady (who was hard of hearing) remarked, "I can't hear a word you're saying, but I do remember the guy you're talking about
  12. To Toxicshock23! and many happy returns
  13. Havea great time!
  14. Honestly, the only excuse from a girl I've never gotten is "I can't date you, I'm a lesbian." I've gotten every single excuse otherwise. No girl's ever come out and said to me "Sorry, I just don't like you like that." There's always an excuse. I'd much rather a chick come out and tell me they don't like me rather than jerk me around and after leading me on say "I don't wanna lose our friendship" or some bull like that. Girls, serious question, is that what you do? Do you think it's easier, do you think the guy would rather hear that? 439782[/snapback] so instead, you say, "Oh, I'm busy friday" and that night you bang that fat bastard LArry who gets drunk every night at a frat house and a bar. Of course LArry is totally classless and just uses you for the sex, but for some reason, this makes Admin very attractive :banghead 439800[/snapback] Why you wouldn't mean our Admin, now would you? Just an unfortunate coincidence, perhaps??
  15. I'm Jewish. This thread wasn't about whether he was an Anti-Semite, just that a great actor died. Soriano enjoys the attention. He continually makes inflammatory statements and then proceeds to take the thread on his wild ride.
  16. phoenix replied to Rune's topic in Off-Topic
    The ending sequence of True Lies. Ahhhnold and his one liners always crack me up. Also- the end sequence of The Scorpion King "Catch this!" Bye, bye, bad Guy!
  17. Wasn't the roof issue one of the concerns of the Marlins? That we get a stadium with a roof? I agree with the comfort issue. We will never sit in the outfield- that is SweaTopia. And, if you notice, the founder's seats are half empty because of the heat during early games. These are older people who can afford to drop thousands for a full season ticket and then don't go to the games. We moved to the club level between home and third for that reason- the heat was unbearable. I don't tan- I burn and get blisters afterward. Another plus is that it would open up other possibilities for other venues during the year or when there is away games.
  18. Do you have any other bashing you want to do? Why not do them all at once, instead of padding your post count?
  19. phoenix replied to odom006's topic in Off-Topic
    Resistance is futile.
  20. Have you seen the new ads to get the black vote out? Some black actors got together and are urging blacks to get out and register and make their vote count.
  21. Another act of desperation.
  22. :o :blink: too much information
  23. They've also branched out and played "Walk like an Egyptian" by the Bangles on occasion.
  24. Happy Birthday and many happy returns.
  25. phoenix replied to Mark's topic in Off-Topic
    lol, no Pabst Blue Ribbon? Busch Lite? Natty Lite? Red Stripe? Yuengling? Yuengling Black and Tan? IN HEAT WHEAT? lol 437296[/snapback] Pabst Blue Ribbon? Too funny! That was my spouse's fav beer and we bought it for a goof a few weeks ago. Myself- I like Icehouse.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.