Favorite Beer

Mark

lol, no Pabst Blue Ribbon? Busch Lite? Natty Lite? Red Stripe? Yuengling? Yuengling Black and Tan? IN HEAT WHEAT? lol

437296[/snapback]

Pabst Blue Ribbon? Too funny! That was my spouse's fav beer and we bought it for a goof a few weeks ago.

Myself- I like Icehouse.

I don't know, for ten extra bucks, you get a snazzy glass bottle that makes you look like you're a million bucks and you get drunk without the terrible fumes and hangover of a cheap vodka.

Then again, I might be turned off from cheap vodka for eternite, after drinking half a huge bottle of it and almost dying...not so good times.

I don't know, for ten extra bucks, you get a snazzy glass bottle that makes you look like you're a million bucks and you get drunk without the terrible fumes and hangover of a cheap vodka.

Then again, I might be turned off from cheap vodka for eternite, after drinking half a huge bottle of it and almost dying...not so good times.

438926[/snapback]

at least we're on the same page. :thumbup

fact is that if I want to get f***ed up, Ill drink anything alcoholic

whether i like it or not

:thumbup

438970[/snapback]

my friend is like that, but the cheap beer and vodka gets to you.

i think you need to 'almost die' to get an understanding of drinking and what drunk and f'd up are all about. i learned a lot. ;0

Definitely. I think I learned from that experience...don't do shots with a 250 pound puerto rican while he's mixing with orange juice and you do it just straight up. I mean, I was drinking half a dixie cup of vodka at once! I pride myself on not being stupid, but after about 8 shots and a competitive instinct, I went way too far.

but I did make it to work in time the next day! :thumbup