Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SirFishFan

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SirFishFan

  1. You’re right.. Scott will be gone and Bender will be the closer. However, I think if Cabrera, Garrett and Weathers pitch good as a trio with Rogers and whoever also in the rotation.. plus Jazz and Burger and Nick Gordon and Bell and Jesus Sanchez in the lineup. Marlins have potential to go from a 100 loss team to an 85 loss team with 70 or so wins. 😂
  2. Have to be realistic though. Chances of Bruce + rest of Marlins ownership group selling team during 2024 or even in the next several years is slim to none. If you’re basing your happiness of the 2024 on the Marlins getting a new owner. Might as well just give up now and be sad here in April. A more realistic wish will be for the Marlins to not lose 100 games. Come to think of it. My wish for a successful 2024 season would be to see the return of former MB.com regular @SonOfJack.
  3. Getting Cabrera and Garrett healthy again and back in the rotation. Those two plus Weathers will form a new power trio. Marlins will win 70+ games this year.
  4. The one in Yankee stadium? I’m not sure who designed it and built it. Probably some stereotypical New York construction workers with hard hats that say “foggitaboutit.”
  5. That was BS when the ump didn’t call timeout. Scott held off on that pitch because he thought it was timeout. BS.
  6. 😂 yes. I’m watching the Yankees broadcast right now and was about to comment but didn’t think anyone else would understand. 😂
  7. That was dumb to try a double steal with Arraez at the plate and one out.
  8. Yes!!!!!!!
  9. Ugh Fortes.. If he gets a hit.. he’s my new favorite.
  10. Imagine an Avi Garcia instructional video on how to be a good hitter. ”it’s important to learn the fundamentals”
  11. Yeah he’s one year older.
  12. Isn’t it true that “you can’t argue balls and strikes?” I thought it was an automatic ejection for the manager or maybe I’m mistaken. Well I didn’t see the whole thing. I just tuned in when Boone was already out there arguing.
  13. But but.. he took a course on Sabermetrics at University! 😂 In Tampa he was the GM working under a POBO for 2 seasons.. quite a big promotion to get hired as POBO for the Marlins. Seems like a slap in the face to Kim who rightfully probably felt she should have got that promotion. I don’t blame her for leaving. And now sort of wish she would have stayed. Marlins were on the right track.. but again I don’t blame her.. if she would have stayed and had to answer to Bendix wouldn’t have made too much of a difference as Bendix gets the final say on moves. Probably would have butted heads quite a bit.. and honestly, while some may diagree, Kim was infinitely more qualified and experienced for the POBO job, having started working in White Sox front office job in 1990 and Bendix was born in 1985. 😂
  14. https://www.marlinsbaseball.com/topic/80804-september-3rd-baseball-game-fish-team-vs-team-from-country/page/4/#comment-1869534 https://www.marlinsbaseball.com/topic/80544-joe-girardi-offered-and-declined-ucf-baseball-head-coaching-job/#comment-1854956 @Admin. 😂
  15. How many times do I have to tell you?? I’m not your unpaid intern anymore. Actually I never was your intern. I was interning for @SonofJack.
  16. Welcome back pal. I’m relatively new here so I wasn’t around back in the day. But glad to see the Marlins 1-11 record inspired you to post again after a 6 year hiatus!
  17. When the Marlins get to 10 games over .500 in June, I’m going to laugh at all you guys for deserting the fish!
  18. Good Job Berti! Has to feel good getting that hit.
  19. Just tuned in to the game. Is Puk a good starting pitcher now?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.