April 10, 20242 yr 50 minutes ago, Admin said: Worst part of being 1-11 is knowing there are still 150 games left to go. Eh, just be like me and don't care anymore.....it'll make it easier.
April 10, 20242 yr 50 minutes ago, rmc523 said: Eh, just be like me and don't care anymore.....it'll make it easier. I'm already there. Going to Chicago for a Marlins game next week, and then I am done until the offseason. If I had never been to Wrigley I would not even go to Chicago.
April 10, 20242 yr 37 minutes ago, flsportsfan83 said: I'm already there. Going to Chicago for a Marlins game next week, and then I am done until the offseason. If I had never been to Wrigley I would not even go to Chicago. It's crazy the complete 180 from finally making the playoffs and seemingly having something to build off of to a BS offseason, and then the complete dumpster fire that it's been so far.
April 10, 20242 yr Have tix for Sat vs Braves. Put them up on seatgeek and spending $300 to go to Panther game instead. Hard to care.
April 10, 20242 yr 1 hour ago, fish53 said: Have tix for Sat vs Braves. Put them up on seatgeek and spending $300 to go to Panther game instead. Hard to care. I'm going to the Panthers game tomorrow night. Not wasting time going to any Marlins games anytime soon.
April 10, 20242 yr When the Marlins get to 10 games over .500 in June, I’m going to laugh at all you guys for deserting the fish!
April 10, 20242 yr Author 6 minutes ago, SirFishFan said: When the Marlins get to 10 games over .500 in June, I’m going to laugh at all you guys for deserting the fish!
April 10, 20242 yr Author 8 minutes ago, SirFishFan said: When the Marlins get to 10 games over .500 in June, I’m going to laugh at all you guys for deserting the fish! If this happens I'll just delete these posts and then try and convince you that you never said it.
April 10, 20242 yr 9 minutes ago, Admin said: If this happens I'll just delete these posts and then try and convince you that you never said it.
April 10, 20242 yr Author 2 minutes ago, marlinsmaniac said: Good lord!!! That light theme is terrible lol I don't know how he does it
April 10, 20242 yr This team is so GOOD that it brought me back to this site after another long hiatus.
April 10, 20242 yr Author 4 minutes ago, MarlinsFan253 said: This team is so GOOD that it brought me back to this site after another long hiatus.
April 10, 20242 yr 3 minutes ago, MarlinsFan253 said: This team is so GOOD that it brought me back to this site after another long hiatus. Welcome back pal. I’m relatively new here so I wasn’t around back in the day. But glad to see the Marlins 1-11 record inspired you to post again after a 6 year hiatus!
April 10, 20242 yr Author 1 minute ago, SirFishFan said: Welcome back pal. I’m relatively new here so I wasn’t around back in the day. But glad to see the Marlins 1-11 record inspired you to post again after a 6 year hiatus! Gives you a chance to add a new entry in your spreadsheet of forum members.
April 10, 20242 yr 11 minutes ago, Admin said: Gives you a chance to add a new entry in your spreadsheet of forum members. How many times do I have to tell you?? I’m not your unpaid intern anymore. Actually I never was your intern. I was interning for @SonofJack.
April 10, 20242 yr Author Just now, SirFishFan said: How many times do I have to tell you?? I’m not your unpaid intern anymore. Actually I never was your intern. I was interning for @SonofJack. There is not and never was a person with that name. Stop trying to gaslight us.
April 10, 20242 yr 2 minutes ago, Admin said: There is not and never was a person with that name. Stop trying to gaslight us.
April 10, 20242 yr 5 minutes ago, Admin said: There is not and never was a person with that name. Stop trying to gaslight us.
April 10, 20242 yr 3 hours ago, SirFishFan said: When the Marlins get to 10 games over .500 in June, I’m going to laugh at all you guys for deserting the fish! .500 is the new .300?
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.