Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UMFan4Life7

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by UMFan4Life7

  1. Still unconfirmed..Here is one story: Steve Irwin dead in stingray attack By 7News Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin has been killed in a stingray attack near Cairns on Australia's far north coast. It was believed Irwin had been swimming off the coast of Cairns when he was stung. "It is understood he was killed by a stingray barb that went through his chest," Brisbane's Courier Mail reported this afternoon. Irwin was best known for his documentary series "The Crocodile Hunter". He was born in Victoria and found his love of animals after following in his father's footsteps, volunteering his services to the Queensland Government's East Coast Crocodile Management program. He spent years living on his own in the mosquito infested creeks, rivers and mangroves of North Queensland, catching huge crocodiles single-handed. In June 1992, he married American Terri Raines after they met when she visited Irwin's Australia Zoo. The 44-year-old is survived by his wife and two children, Bindi and Robert. http://au.news.yahoo.com/060904/23/10ebv.html
  2. "Size doesn't matter" lol
  3. Im not a big fan of the rap genre (I like some old school like Public Enemy, De La Soul and Tribe) but the genre itself relies on credibility more than any other genre. Rap is about where your from and how you got to where you are now. This dude has no cred. All the producers in the world can't change that (and judging by the production a lot of time was spent on this track). You cant polish a turd. hahaha
  4. I like that beat..His rapping isn't as bad as everyone said it was. It's a kinda catchy tune though..
  5. My thread is officially the most popular thread on the front page of the Outfield in terms of views..What's up with that? Why like 11K views?? Whatever happened to that kid? Banned for a year..Back in like March/April I heard..
  6. MARLINS! Happy 18th! You all remember him, right? :mischief
  7. lol, thanks guys! I've been around..I check on the site occasionally, but I've been hanging out on another forum (not marlins related) more these days..But I may start posting more in the time coming.
  8. Have a good one! :balloons :ole Thanks man! :plain
  9. All my friends are out of town..I have nothing to do today except going to get some free food at my parents friends house at dinner time, then leaving shortly after. Anyway, Happy 4th!
  10. And I think anyone that likes rap and hip hop should pick it up. It's got the best of the underground music scene (mostly in Tallahassee), and I've gotten good feedback from the few people I have let hear before it drops..For the Miami peeps, my boy Young DV is on it, you may have heard of him..But there is so much good stuff on here! Anyway, here is a link to my MySpace, and you can ask me any questions you may have, and I'll gladly answer them! Feel free to add me as well..http://www.myspace.com/djrule850 I'll drop a cover here once I get it finished..
  11. LimeWire pwns them all.. I get to put it on my iPod, as Juanky said.. :thumbup
  12. 2Pac.. Although The Chronic and 2001 are two of the best albums I've heard, it was mostly Dre's work on the beats, not his rapping that made them. On the other hand, All Eyez On Me is a great dual-disc set, and the first Makaveli disc is great as well. Better Dayz was decent as well.
  13. UMFan4Life7 replied to Lefty's topic in Off-Topic
    G-Unit is dead..If you havn't seen the "Stop Snitchin Stop Lyin" DVD, and are heavy in rap/hip-hop, I highly suggest you see it. It's hilarious. Tells the truth about the beef. "...and, that bitch got a dick" -- Game on Olivia :lol
  14. 2Pac and The Game 2Pac Songs (I could easily name much more, but I'll limit it): Keep Ya Head Up Life Goes On Hit 'Em Up (BEST diss song ever, IMO) Changes Ambitionz Az A Ridah Game Songs (whole Documentary CD, but again I'll limit myself..): We Ain't Where I'm From (Original w/ Dre) 300 Bars N' Runnin 120 Barz Red Bandana Not Gonna Leave Soldier Never Be Friends Southside Why U Smell Like Dat? (tightest beat I've heard in a long while..) list goes on and on for both..
  15. One of Game's boys stole Lloyd Banks' album from his car back in September or so..Not even out till this summer.. I download way too much..
  16. UMFan4Life7 replied to Lefty's topic in Off-Topic
    G-Unot :lol Did you photoshop that? That's a real shirt. Yeah, I have one. All the black guys think it's hilarious..(no racism intended)
  17. UMFan4Life7 replied to Lefty's topic in Off-Topic
    G-Unot
  18. My mixtape is up for download all week...Check it out. Mixtape: http://850live.com/mixtapemonday.htm MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/amplituderecords
  19. Oops..Thanks Krispy
  20. Missed it this week, although it was a repeat.. It airs on Wendsdays at 9:00 EST on CBS.
  21. UMFan4Life7 replied to Admin's topic in Off-Topic
    Criminal Minds? Personally, I watch it every week. Anyone else? Is it worth starting a thread for?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.