Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Blackru_fish

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Blackru_fish

  1. I've always liked Aaron Boone
  2. Rockies must lose tonight! Or that's it for 20009
  3. Any chance of getting Pujols?
  4. I think Hanley showed great character and patience in that last at-bat. I mean his calls were terrible and he just stayed in there. Well done team. :thumbup
  5. Hey everyone, I own the black Marlins jersey and the pin stripes Jersey (2004), but I never bought the Florida road trip jersey. Do you think I ought to buy it now, seeing as it will be replaced? I'm actually looking forward to a new jersey, I was never that keen on the Florida one (hence not buying it yet). But I agree that having Marlins on all 3 jerseys is a bit silly and out of the normal tradition.
  6. It's good to see the Marlins on ESPN. It should be a cracker of a game - I wonder who will be pitching? The Rockies still have the Cards and the Dodgers to play and I'm just hoping that they don't win those series'
  7. The Nats lineup could be pretty good next year. Are Desmond and Maxwell Sept callups? They seem like they could be solid players. Agreed Hey guys - I assume we will win this, so I'm off to bed. NIght night See you all later
  8. Col: 0 SD: 2 on the 6th. Cross your fingers! I'm not looking at the ROckies any more. It's us and the Phillies now, wildcard is too much distance.
  9. Well, I shouldn't really be talking tennis on a baseball forum, but it made my night a little better and they both have something in common - LONG RAIN DELAYS!!!!
  10. Good, Serena is out! Oh yeah Baseball - Go FIsh! Uh-oh, 'nother homer. Maxwell and Desmond??? Sweet
  11. Good Evening. Ive been watching the game, just didn't feel like posting. But anyone think that Desmond guy is a special???
  12. It feels as if the Rockies NEVER lose. Sooooo true. Oh look! They're winning 5-1 in the 5th as I write this.
  13. I wouldn't be surprised now if the Rockies won their division
  14. Both the Rockies and the Phillies are showing no signs of giving away their leads. Last night I pretty much gave up on the wildcard race and I think the Phillies have too easy a run-in to give away a 6 game lead. Great Season, but It's looking very unlikely now.
  15. Big Typo there, but i was too excited
  16. YEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!! GO GOCGHLAN!
  17. He still pitched OK and we used about 6 pitchers last night, so we could use him for another inning i guess
  18. Yep, could have been a lot worse there. Ricky pitched well to McCann and kept his focus.
  19. I hate to say this but with no significant trades/picks-ups besides a washed-up, run down Nick Johnson... it's only a matter of time before we are eliminated. We had a good run but in the end it was our starting pitching that killed our 2009 season. See you guys in 2010! I really think that series sweep by the Nationals a few weeks ago killed us. That was our chance to go top (Wildcard standings) and we blew it big time. It would take something very special now to challenge SF and COL. But I'll be cheering anyway.
  20. There were just so many things that went wrong in that game. I'm just glad we won it.
  21. I need some sort of recap, I only got to see Leo give up the tying run and Wes' walk off. Wow, you missed a HELL of a game, completely ridiculous for all 9 innings. Couldn't have put it better myself
  22. Wow Gload should not be batting second Agreed, he just killed 2 innings already
  23. Coghlan just looks sooo comfortable at the plate now. No wonder Bazardo just pitched round him there.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.