Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MikeLowell

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MikeLowell

  1. Oh Crap, Volstad hit a HOMER :wee. LOL. He is having a very solid game on the mound as well. I can't wait untill he is up.
  2. And we are back in it just like that.
  3. before i forget...happy birthday chipper!!! :happybday to 36 years of chipper jones. One year closer to retirement.
  4. This team has shown they can put 4 up in a inning with ease. This game is far from over.
  5. If Volstad has a good game tonight, do we call him up afterwards?
  6. Love players that have mean streaks in them. That is why I became a Hurricanes fan way back when(besides being born in South Florida). I truly believe you are a better player when you have a chip on your shoulder. You don't worry about another teams players liking you or not, you just go out there and whoop their butts from the start of the game to finish and if you got to put someone on their backside inbetween, so be it. I hope Jacobs is installing this us against the world mentality with the rest of the team.
  7. Ramirez, Willingham, Jacobs and Cantu can seeeeeeeeee youuuuuuuu, Chuck.
  8. I guess Atlanta didn't want Miller's blood that bad after all.. Only got to watch through the 6th inning but I was still impressed. Ramirez and Jacobs are unbelieveable.
  9. MikeLowell replied to Puma's topic in Off-Topic
    "Don't worry about people from your past, there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."
  10. Is anyone else cracking up everytime this ump calls a strike? I get the image of George Bush in my head for some reason everytime he turns to the side and sticks his finger out.
  11. Seriously, if Miller isn't sent down someone needs to be fired.
  12. Just have the Padres wear pink uniforms.
  13. This umpire is such a d*ck. Take 5 minutes to call a strike why don't you?
  14. Mr. Volstad, you have a phone call.
  15. Time to bring the pain .
  16. Thanks guys, I'm looking forward to checking it out. Really any city in Florida is better than New Mexico. It is amazing how much you take things like rain and grass for granted. It rains like once every 2 months out here and when it does it lasts for about 5 minutes. I am not going to miss getting hit in the face with sand by 20-30 mph winds. It will be nice not having to worry about some idiot wanting to fight you every time you walk down the street as well.
  17. When is he gonna institute a mandatory nap time?
  18. That's not his tongue is it? Yes.. yes it is. Worst. broadcasting. team. ever.
  19. who are the tampa rays? do they play hockey? Might as well.
  20. That dog is friggin' huge!
  21. I already miss Rich and Tommy.
  22. Overall, nice inning by Ricky.
  23. Settle down, Ricky.
  24. the guy on the pittsburgh network is probably the most boring guest during a baseball game ever Dear God I was just thinking that. They must really not want people watching their team.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.