Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

marlinfan98

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by marlinfan98

  1. marlinfan98 replied to Accord's topic in Off-Topic
    I'll Be Missing You-Puff Daddy & Faith Evans For the players union (except for Goodenow)...I Ain't Mad At Cha-Tupac
  2. When he wasnt around anymore.... 691738[/snapback] :plain I liked the scene from the movie Juice when he said "I'm crazy, and I don't give a f***!" :lol :lol :lol I also liked the videos from California Love (when he and Dre throw the liquor in the air), I Ain't Mad At Cha, and Keep Ya Head Up.
  3. I'm not so sure we'll let him leave.
  4. marlinfan98 replied to Lefty's topic in Sports
    :lol :lol :lol I got a bit scared toward the end though when Busch made his move.
  5. 690897[/snapback] :lol :lol :lol
  6. If our bullpen is struggling, we can make a move in June or July. 690864[/snapback] So it wouldn't bother you if our bullpen struggled for a month or two since it's not that long...I understand. It wouldn't irritate me either... if I wasn't a Marlins fan. :plain 690871[/snapback] Our bullpen looks fine to me. Every team (even the Yankees) has issues with its bullpen coming into the season. The addition of Delgado means more than the addition of one or two more arms in the pen. Besides, with Delgado here, several more games may not come down to the bullpen as they would if he wasn't here.
  7. I never stated nor implied that you didn't like McKeon. Just pointing out that McKeon's joke seemed funny to me and that you shouldn't take these things so seriously.? :thumbup 690872[/snapback] Just because I wasn't amused by the joke doesn't mean that I was taking it so seriously. I just made a point that perhaps you wouldn't have found it to be funny had it been said by someone who you despise. You know I can do whatever I want to do...and if I don't find something funny then I could say that I don't find it funny. I'm not going to be biased and say that everything so and so says is funny just because I like him... 690875[/snapback] You're right, you're definitely entitled to your opinions. However, like Fritz said, had you been there or heard a clip of it, you might have been amused. :thumbup
  8. I never stated nor implied that you didn't like McKeon. Just pointing out that McKeon's joke seemed funny to me and that you shouldn't take these things so seriously. :thumbup
  9. If our bullpen is struggling, we can make a move in June or July.
  10. Given the free agent market this past year, we didn't overpay.? Sexson got 50 million over 4 years... I think Delgado's better than Sexson. 690826[/snapback] ok...very nice...good for you. Sexson got overpaid...so did JD Drew and many others...but that doesn't mean that we have to overpay for our players. If you look around at some of the guys signed then you'll see that there were an ample sum of fantastic players that got paid a puny amount of money that we could have easily offered. 690842[/snapback] A few solid role players is not equal to one lefty slugger who's going to put us over the top.
  11. I really hope Willingham is the backup catcher. 690783[/snapback] If he could improve his defense, he'd be great.
  12. Sad end to an otherwise great career.
  13. :plain This one was funny.
  14. My God, do things have to be so politically correct... Jack was just making a joke to liven up the mood. If any other manager said the same thing, it wouldn't have mattered. People would have laughed anyway.
  15. Hopefully Luongo can pick up where he left off!
  16. :plain Far better QBs are available.
  17. It could work for the short run, but I'm not sure if he'll be happy being a bench player in the long run. He'd probably voice his displeasure to the FO and hurt team chemistry.
  18. He'd hurt team chemistry, though.
  19. I don't exactly think Duncan had the greatest game ever either.. I'm not to sure he was 100% 685123[/snapback] Wade wasn't 100 % either...
  20. :blink: What exactly was the sequence of the plays?
  21. Title of the post
  22. He's been in the top 10 since 1999 or so. He's carrying that team (seemingly) single-handedly right now.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.