Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SilverBullet

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SilverBullet

  1. Why is this the first time I've heard of Kyle Tyler?
  2. No but only because I don't have your number.
  3. LMAO this is the gif I used to tell my best friends in the group chat when I found out my now ex-wife cheated on me... thanks for the reminder 🤣😭
  4. Ok that's pretty funny, especially since it's not at Loandepot Park which is that moron's whole MO.
  5. I'd argue burger should always be on the table as that's the best place to put your food.
  6. What a weird thread. Like how can we call up Jonah Bride if we don't even have his number?
  7. Read it again, maybe out loud 😆
  8. I'm surprised this even excites you.
  9. Thread title should be "flasportsfan83 heading to IL"
  10. For the record, I no longer think it will! Bendix seems way in over his head already.
  11. Why would you put them inside of a book and not on a plate?
  12. I beat you with my corndog.
  13. I ate a corndog like an elementary school kid today.
  14. Yea I'm with you especially now where it just can't be defended anyone. Just saying that it becomes this constant cycle but if we actually knew it would work then it would become justified... it's like one of those time travel paradox things where you'd have to know the end result to know if the steps to get there were the right moves.
  15. Which one?
  16. Oh yeah! Wow no way, why?
  17. Maybe I'm being too nice even thinking this but, objectively, poor guy Bendix went to dip his toe in the water and freaking slipped and banged his ass on the edge of the pool and fell into the deep end and he's struggling to come up for air... what a shit show he fell into. Poor guy has to be feeling this right now, he must have thought he would have an easier start to this thing than this. Sucks to be him!
  18. Someone on Twitter visiting and rating all 30 ballparks said the Marlins Park field view is amazing but that the concourse feels less like a ballpark and more like a mall food court and I felt that deep inside lmao And now I want sbarro
  19. At least we can be sure the whole team won't catch it since their defense is so bad lmao
  20. Bruce Sherman's initials too so it actually works lmao how did we never think of this before. the guy is literally BS
  21. Well yea that's why I said its an age old question.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.