Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SilverBullet

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SilverBullet

  1. Yea I've noticed this. Either press enter yourself or sometimes if you give it a moment it will load up on its own but you gotta let the link load itself up, can't just paste it and submit the post or it'll just show up as the URL alone.
  2. Oh man I had the same reaction. Nothing against Aram but it's a joke that the Marlins think they need to act like a small market team.
  3. Aram Leighton "playing GM" with some good takes on what he thinks the Marlins should do. -points out how many guys are in arbitration because that raises payroll without fans realizing it. -offers suggestions on who should and shouldn't be traded. ...the two big points for me are his reasons why Luzardo shouldn't be traded and the bottom line of how a better team can still be constructed even if they're going cheaper, which has been my biggest need all along. I don't care if they wanna do things like the Rays, just do it with competitive teams please.
  4. 100% Marlins gonna Marlins but I do believe Bruce is trying to win. The Rockies don't even bother.
  5. Translation: we're fucked.
  6. Is my banana one of them?
  7. I take the banana to mean "I wanna give you a reaction but I'm not sure which one to give you so, here, have a banana and take it as you will" Or it's also like a sarcastic pat on the back or a little shoulder shrug.
  8. To put this in Trevor Bauer terms, if I'm not mistaken, he's now off the hook because he was able to prove the woman was lying. Not sure why this wouldn't apply in the above mentioned scenario.
  9. There's no way this is accurate legally. This would mean the one lying and doing the deceiving is less at fault than the one being deceived. Impossible.
  10. This is upsetting. If she had a fake ID and he can say he saw that, not to mention the club let her in to their establishment, at what point is this not the guys fault? He was clearly duped and should be cleared because of that. Are guys supposed to request birth certificates at the bar too?
  11. Yes the Twitter account I saw it on did a few for several teams of different sports. I guess the point is "worst possible jersey gift for each fan base."
  12. 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
  13. This used to bother me but when you realize how many people pay to watch them play this game, the amount of revenue it brings in, there's a logical reason why they can ask for all this money. No matter the job, if millions of people pay to watch you work, and then many of them pay money to buy merchandise about you and your job, then yea you're gonna get paid a shit load eventually. It's just the way this works.
  14. I know a girl who I'd call "somewhat backloaded".
  15. Crazy to think Jordan Yamamoto changed his first name and ended up signing this huge contract after he was so bad in previous years.
  16. The poll options say games. Please pay attention.
  17. Alright this is a little unfair. I'm not saying we need a salary cap and I agree with admin that other owners need to step up but on a matter of principle, it's just like oh come on that's fucked up.
  18. Thank you. Now we can close this thread.
  19. "You people" made the playoffs.
  20. Wasn't the runner's lane rule needed? If I'm reading it right, this helps eliminate that awful rule where a runner's lane isn't actually in line with first base.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.