Everything posted by bobbob1313
-
Sergio Mitre
Small sample size alert. Tank must suck than He's a reliever, they deal with small sample sizes all of the time. That is why it's so hard to consistently predict which relievers will be good each year.
-
I need help from another musician here
Deja Vu? Protools.
-
I need help from another musician here
What does a standard version of Pro Tools cost? There are so many versions out there, I can't figure this out. Bit. Torrent.
-
Hermida- Will be our starting RF.
Baker has a lung infection, the dude isn't being called up nice detective work Frisaro.... go watch your Mets Yet another opinion attacked by Mr. Baseball. Calm down.
-
Passion's Riddle Of The Day
You should almost be banned for asking that. Now that I think about it, I'm only even vaguely aware of who you are.
-
Passion's Riddle Of The Day
Who the hell is Passion anyways?
-
I need help from another musician here
I've dabbled in Cool Edit Pro, but from what I've heard, ProTools is the way to go.
-
Sergio Mitre
that cant be right, 26 runs but only 10 are earned? Groundball pitcher, average defense. 19 ER sounds right. Small sample size alert.
-
Game Thoughts
Took my friend from Detroit to the game today, nice to see the walkoff, but man the offense looked like crap for most of the game. Props to Lowe for a nice game, and Mitre is looking better and better.
-
The Misadventures of FFIPA....
If you don't know she has a boyfriend, it doesn't count.
-
Post Your Vote: Lily Allen VS. Dexie
Lily
-
Post Your Vote: Sophia Bush VS. Maria Kanellis
Sophia.
-
Post Your Vote: Amanda Bynes VS. Caterina Murino
Caterina
-
Post Your Vote: Erica Campbell VS. Emmy Rossum
Emmy...
-
Game Thoughts
I'm black and I'm proud?
-
Curt Schilling Should Shut Up: Part 1,000,000
Everyone cites that his head has grown. Anyone have a Giants media guide? Shouldn't it say Hat size in there?
-
Curt Schilling Should Shut Up: Part 1,000,000
omg his head looks way bigger he must be on steroids!1 The picture game is stupid.
-
Subtle Changes
I work out (aerobically) both in the morning and at night and now only go to the gym 3 times a week for heavy lifting (bench, squats, etc) and I have a set of free weights at the house I use every day. If you want to get in to a steady routine of running/jogging it would probably be beneficial to get a partner or group of people to run with, I've been running with a group of guys for the past three years makes it a lot better experience especially when you start out. Here are some things you may want to try doing from home to start out with (you know your body so these may be too low too high but you want to push yourself): Situps (100 full) Pushups (40) Lunges (Spread feet 14-16 inches apart, right leg in front of left, upper body upright, move your weight forward and both knees should bend with your back leg moving the most, hold for 10 seconds a time) Calf raises (get a chair, hold on to the chair, keep your feet together and lift off your toes, you should only feel it in your calfs) My personal favorite is if you have stairs in your house or close by (at least 3) and some weights (something over 10 lbs, I use 25) do step ups, all three stairs without turning around in 3-5 minute increments 3 different times. This will really work your obliques, abs, arms, and legs and you can burn a lot of calories this way if you work up a good sweat. If you start doing that everyday with the activity you do on the weekend you should be able to maintain a good fitness level quickly. I'm going to start doing the at home thing, since I've always had trouble getting into the gym mode. This seems much less hectic and it's much easier to do at my own pace, which is nice. I'm not looking for massive weight loss here, but I'd like to be in shape.
-
Curt Schilling Should Shut Up: Part 1,000,000
As a rookie 1974 OMGHEGOTBIGGEROVERTIMESTEROIDS!111
-
Reggie up, Reed down
I think you guys are forgetting about that shot he hit in Cincinatti. I think you might be forgetting that Reggie apparently can't see spherical objects that are colored white. I think you might be forgetting that he hit that bomb in Cincy.
-
Reggie up, Reed down
I think you guys are forgetting about that shot he hit in Cincinatti.
-
Curt Schilling Should Shut Up: Part 1,000,000
I would care if Miggy was taking performance enhancing drugs. Its an affront to the game and give people that dont come close to deserving hallowed records(Bonds) the ability to get them. Ha, Bonds would've gotten to 650 w/o steroids.
-
Reggie up, Reed down
He's definetly at least as valuable as Reed, and since he can hit for even a semblance of power, he's better.
-
Passion's Riddle Of The Day
Coffin is my guess.
-
Game Thoughts
:lol you guys are cute olivo > treanor as a total package would be interesting to see Baker up at some point though. I think he could be our best option right now. While Olivo is a much better hitter, Treanor is a much better defensive catcher, so IMO at least their stregnths cancel eachother out. Defense is not as important as offense, especially not when you are trading defense for a black hole in the lineup.