Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Markickass21

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Markickass21

  1. That's Maryland Basketball and their fans for you. Go TERPS! Kobe seems to have a lot of pics. I have one of him where's he's straddling a player.
  2. Kazmir doesn't count, he was drafted by the Mets and spent all of a month in thei D-Rays minor league system. Exactly I'm saying where are all these "great prospects" that should have made the Devil Rays an MLB TEAM by now? You know you don't have much when guys like Damon Hollins are roaming your outfield everyday.
  3. Uhh... Scott Kazmir? And Jackson isn't so bad on the mound, either. I know I mean it as in drafted: Josh hamilton, etc Jackson came from LA organization, Scott from NYM
  4. haha just got one for the cubs.
  5. Yeah can't help but wonder when these D-rays "top prospects" will burst onto the scene. It's been 7-8 years and we have: Baldelli Crawford uhhhhhhh......... yeah
  6. Markickass21 replied to Markickass21's topic in Sports
    Yeah that was a different post I wanted to know why he wouldn't start Santana tomorrow. Nevermind............... Santana Too sore
  7. Peyton's commercials are pretty good. DirecTV, ESPN were very entertaining. This guy is no longer playing and yeah, the occasional advertisement isn't bad, but he's on like every 4-5 min.
  8. Markickass21 posted a topic in Sports
    I've been rooting for the Twins all year, as their incredible playoff run had me watching their games every day. Brad Radke goes out there. He's pitched nearly all year in severe pain, and it just got worse as the year went on. He got the ball today to pitch in what might be his last game. After today it i'm certain it was his last start. It was brutal watching him pitch through pain. He gave up 4 runs in 4 innings, not too bad at all. This guy is a wonderful person and pitched his heart out all year including today, and i respect him, as should every other baseball fan.
  9. I'm scared of that thing.
  10. Yeah the field is wonderful the promotions are great I went to a game one time this year (vacationing) and I walked away with 2 pelican mugs and a pelicans logo baseball for free. The manager also throws bubble gum to the fans it's a great place plus you can't go wrong watching Braves prospects they were loaded this year.
  11. Yeah looks like a good movie. They originally said fall 2006 darn it :mad
  12. didn't see Get Rich or whatever but how was his acting?
  13. Hate to go off topic, but just wondering does anyone here like Disturbed?
  14. For anyone interested they have Myrtle Beach Pelicans fitted home caps for 12 bucks: Just click on merchandise or pelican pro shop
  15. Yeah I miss Reynolds I'd like it if at least he'd get himself on FOX sports for the postseason or saturday games. Kurkjan is a little overboard w/ the numbers and Gammons is kinda a Bosox homer. Wells was a little bit boring but these guys aren't paid to entertain you in the studio they're paid to entertain you on the field. Byrnes is a very colorful guy and he showed it. My favorite Byrnes pic is when he road his skateboard to a game last year at camden yards. Can someone tell me what came out of the Reynolds situation? I know what happened but don't know any details.
  16. Lack of knowledge? HAHA I followed John Maine coming up throughout the O's system, and I watch him on TV when I get the chance. He's a finesse pitcher, and i'm sure he can hit 95, but he sure as heck can't throw it consistently for strikes. Perez can't seem to keep an ERA under 6 this year, and if Minaya was smart at all he wouldn't get so many position players to block younger guys and he'd spend more $$$$$ on pitching. NOT saying it isn't any good, but it's definitely their biggest weakness, and probably their only weakness. I think any Mets fan that's down to earth would agree with me.
  17. ok thanks guys.
  18. I like the fact that they are bringing in players they have a better knowledge of the game than guys like gammons and kurkvich (dunno his name) because they actually play against the guys. Byrnes was fun to listen to Wells was more serious but they both did well I enjoyed listening to their perspectives.
  19. Hey wasn't sure where to post this please move it if i'm wrong but I didn't really start following baseball until around 2000 and today i was going through some baseball cards and i came across a Marlins pitcher from a 1997 special edition WS package named Alex Fernandez. I know nothing about him, and his numbers were good, so can anybody clue me in on what happened to him?
  20. Yeah I'm lovin the Skyline hat.
  21. QUOTE(Iowa @ Sep 29 2006, 11:50 AM) "Dude, we need some pot money." :lol I'm hoping this is some sort of joke? I bet they're probably bidding on the song themselves.
  22. I'm actually kinda glad it doesn't show up :lol
  23. Markickass21 posted a topic in Off-Topic
    Hey wasn't sure where to post this but "the fan" you have my alltime favorite avatar w/ JJ Reddick's mugshot. Being a Terps fan, there's nothing better than that :lol
  24. Yeah it's so corny.
  25. Marlins should change their logo up a little bit in terms of colors/ the marlin. I really like the hat on the far right from 2 posts ago.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.