Which Marlins caps do you own?

Wild Card

I have an all teal adjustable cheap one from around 1995, signed under the bill by Jeff Conine, and an all black one that Ricky Nolasco scored out of the locker room for me when I visited Miami this year. Oh and a tan visor too.

Representing Rialto, CA. Conine and Nolasco grew up in the same city, not sure if everyone was aware of that.

'03 grey WS champs hat, Trucker Cap giveaway, Teal (Black Billed) cap from awhile back, and an all teal replica batting helmet (don't think that counts though)

I've been meaning to get a new Marlins hat, I need to keep checking Ebay for a cheap fitted one. There is no way im paying 20-25 bucks for one at Sports Authority or Champs.

in my signature... plus a white and red.... and i have the after game world series 97 hat.... this years jipijapa giveaway hat...lol and i had one of the teal and black hats from back in the days the ones that the front was black rest was teal autographed by luis aquino,rene lacheman, and i blieve bob natal but i lost it when i moved from one house to the other we lost a bunch of sh*t its probably packed up ina box somwhere......lol i also lost a autographed glove...

i was at the mall today seen alot of new hats i wanna buy ill probably go shopping soon but i just ordered some jerseys....

1 regular black authentic, which I normally wear to games. Size 7 1/4.

1 black authentic, just like it, but with the 2003 WS patch. I only wear it on special occasions like Opening Day, etc.

1 original All-Teal authentic. Had it autographed by Andre Dawson, so I rarely wear it. It's also the very one featured on MB.com's 2006 Banner.

1 authentic BP cap (2003), which I wear casually and/or in Spring Training.

2 gray 2003 Championship "locker room" caps. I wear one casually; the other I'm saving for future use.

Plus a few other "fashion" hats: a red one, a giveaway mesh and a reversible floppy hat.

in my signature... plus a white and red.... and i have the after game world series 97 hat.... this years jipijapa giveaway hat...lol and i had one of the teal and black hats from back in the days the ones that the front was black rest was teal autographed by luis aquino,rene lacheman, and i blieve bob natal but i lost it when i moved from one house to the other we lost a bunch of sh*t its probably packed up ina box somwhere......lol i also lost a autographed glove...

i was at the mall today seen alot of new hats i wanna buy ill probably go shopping soon but i just ordered some jerseys....

Dude where'd you get those chucks? Is that a patch you sewed on or

did you buy them like that? I need to get me a pair!

Guest marlins02

black on black, black authentic, 2003 nl title cap, 2003 WS title, a white 1997 WS title cap (i lost the black authentic one on the hulk at islands of adventure a few years back :( ) and the original all teal cap.