Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Markickass21

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Markickass21

  1. :lol joke saved
  2. Bigbie was always a favorite player of mine when he was on the Orioles. He's had so much bad luck in terms of injuries and things like that. I met him before he was such a nice guy hopefully he gets picked up by someone and he'll be able to put it together some day.
  3. I'd be happy if anyone bought the Cubs at this point the Tribune is horrible.
  4. 10 mil a year is crazy. It just shows you how poor the market is this year, and teams are desperate to say they did something constructive so they overpay guys who should probably be making at least 5 million less than they were signed to.
  5. Type A Free agents- what do you give up to sign them? Type B- what do you have to give up? I know what no compensation is I also don't know how they classify them in these types......
  6. Markickass21 replied to a post in a topic in Sports
    Jason Varitek is very overrated. He's a good team leader, but come on the guy hit like .255 and everyone praises him. He also isn't too great on D. Dontrelle Willis (sorry guys)
  7. I think the opposite. Sheffield is an exciting player, I think he plays hard and with a passion for the game. He speaks his mind, which I admire, but that sometimes gets him into trouble. same here well put
  8. I prefer nextell :lol
  9. No. Emo is that crying type music you hear from Panic at the Disco! and Taking Back Sunday, among others. that's some of the purest crap out there i hate punk/alternative/emo whatever you wanna call it it all sounds the same and sounds like they're performing in a garage
  10. 7. Carlos Zambrano No. :whistle Yeah, you're right. He probably should be a little higher up. :whistle :thumbup haha This guy sounds a little biased........................
  11. I knew the NFL was fixed when i watched the Colts and Steelers playoff game last season..............
  12. I heard it for the Raiders a few weeks ago. I think they've found it the last couple weeks.
  13. Yea Harold show em who's boss.
  14. You wanna put people in seats? Move the team to a city that actually cares about baseball
  15. Go Blazers Fox guess why: It's all bout JUAN DIXON
  16. Well there you go. the guy must have felt like Clemens after that happend. But yeah, come on he should have given you his lousy autograph.
  17. Was this before or after his no-no?
  18. Markickass21 replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    Well he's not THAT bad, but I know why you may wonder how he got his own show. All Stephen A. haters: Just be fortunate it's on at like 12 AM.
  19. Kenny Rogers got a 2 year deal from Detroit didn't he?
  20. Meh...we just need to get the right coach in here. Theres no reason why we cant have a good football program you guys could definitely have one of the most balanced athletic programs as a whole if you can turn football around.
  21. Markickass21 replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    Dicky V I'm surprised he didn't start rambling about how great JJ Redick and the DOOKIES are baby! nah i'm just kidding great clip sounds a lot like Stephen A especially with the rambling on before he introduces.
  22. First of all do you honestly think I care how i spelt his name? Twerps is so dumb that's lamer than Terp fans calling Duke "Puke" Wow Tarheel what a fan you have MIAMI as your avatar and signature. Come on can't you guys just stick to the subject and give your thoughts?
  23. I'd say he'll probably get a lot of shots in Orlando, so i'l say 11-15.
  24. It'll be coming from the arm of a player in pin stripes. You're right the Rockies will get him for sure :lol Yankees, Mariners are pretty much the only options.
  25. Iam so glad nobody has mentioned Jeter's "dive into the stands." That is by far the most overrated defensive play of all time. To a non yankee fan it may seem overrated No i agree it was slightly overrated but it still was a very good catch the stands part i dont think was too necessary but going back and getting that on the run was pretty sweet. Not a best defensive play, but definitely a Web Gem on baseball tonight.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.