Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Markickass21

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Markickass21

  1. Why do people like that even bother............... I always find it funny when people mistake the reviews for comments on the shipping.
  2. Just last week i heard the Nats are now averaging nearly the same attendence the O's are getting (22-25 thousand i think) That just shows you why there shouldn't have been baseball in DC: very few people care about it. when they first came all these wannabe people pretended they liked the sport and now realize they suck and you see that in their attendence records. It must take a lot of guts to have confidence in that team...... i mean i can barely stand the O's..........
  3. I was wondering if anyone could find out how many innings Carpenter has averaged per start in the last few years?
  4. that's tiiiiiiiiiiiiight
  5. I agree.......... Schilling must be out to get some publicity or something I mean seriously Gary Thorne came out and did the right thing by apologizing for misinterpreting what mirabelli said. Not only that, but it was nearly 3 years ago and nobody honestly cares what he thinks. I'm saying that he's dumb to take this any farther than it already has been taken because it's just plain ridiculous to begin with.
  6. Yahoo! Sports Article Now Gary Thorne went out and publicy said that there was a misunderstanding, and like everyone has said, this is a dead issue. But apparently Schilling doesn't think so............
  7. If he went to college he would develop better as a player.... he has raw talent he obviously can't handle the NBA right now.
  8. I agree about the money thing he had a tough childhood too..... but I just think that if he went to school he'd be a much better basketball player for a much longer time....... but hopefully he does get it together I've been a fan of his since i saw Through the Fire.
  9. DAMN YOU TO HELL DUSTY 211 innings pitched in 2003 regular season......... 23 years old it's a shame
  10. I picked him up on my Fantasy Baseball team and he has been wonderful for me. same here He was so bad in 2005 and half of 2006 but people kept saying he had the stuff to be a solid pitcher....... I guess it just took him a while to put it all together. Isn't his ERA like 1.51 in his last 8 starts dating back to last year?
  11. Yahoo Sports Article Imagine how good this kid could have been if he just went to school.................. now look at him.
  12. It would be funnier and not as controversial if he said it to a boy......... but an 11 year old girl....... that's not right
  13. NASA got evacuated today as well, though I'm not sure if it's a copycat. yea someone brought a gun into the bulding....... i heard that a shot went off.
  14. Those Sox jerseys look horrendous
  15. I know ur probably kidding but popped collars are another thing that pisses me off.........
  16. Hey I'm goin to see Frederick play against Myrtle Beach tomorrow afternoon and i was wondering if somebody could tell me some players to watch on the Pelican's side. I know about Andrus but that's about it. What other legit prospects are playing there?
  17. a real marlin fan would have his hat broken in, not with the freakin tag on it still. The sticker on top is what's "cool" now.......... i know tons of people who have had hats for months and haven't taken that off I think it looks dumb so i take it off........
  18. Markickass21 replied to Mark's topic in Sports
    Why worry? It's like 10 games into the year..... he came out of the gate slow big deal. His stuff is too good for him to struggle much longer. His other 3 outings were solid.
  19. Goddammit, the O's had this game. The O's never have a game until the last outs in the 9th are recorded....not even two outs made me feel comfortable i knew it was coming! :banghead
  20. Markickass21 replied to a post in a topic in Sports
    Farnsworth played High School Football. The only time he lost a fight was when he punched a fan (an actual fan not a person)........missed a month or two i forget when that happened
  21. Q.U.E.E.R. Disney has been really disappointing lately.
  22. Dwayne Wade sucks! I second that!
  23. dang a minor league contract?
  24. Wasn't he hurt last year? That could explain his numbers. Overall a dumb move. This guy has proven he can succeed at the major league level. Not only that, but it was his second year in Major League Baseball. A "sophmore slump" happens to nearly every hitter. Upton has proven nothing. He can't field, he can't hit. He's still young, but if he doesnt get going soon he's gonna be a huge bust.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.