Everything posted by Starbrownies
-
Sky's the limit for Hanley Ramirez
What's up with the cheap shots at me? I'm your friend, your friend who constantly comes in here, talks sh!t, then doesn't show up for months when the Mets choke in September. Thats Why. I was banned. Ask the mods.
-
Marlins get some love in Fox Power Rankings
Sounds like a hater to me. Top 3 players at 3b,cf and ss and the best pitcher in baseball. We should be top 5. And besides that, nothing but a bunch of old geezers and mediocre players. KRod JJ Putz Mike Pelfrey John Maine Oliver Perez Carlos Delgado Ryan Church "Hi my name is Daniel and I bat 3rd" Murphy
-
Lindstrom's entrance
Tone Loc - Wild Thing
-
Marlins get some love in Fox Power Rankings
Phillies at #3 and the Mets at #5 is ridicolous. I hate to say this, but Phillies should be number 1. But the Mets shouldn't be in the top 10, let alone top 5. Sounds like a hater to me. Top 3 players at 3b,cf and ss and the best pitcher in baseball. We should be top 5.
-
Sky's the limit for Hanley Ramirez
What's up with the cheap shots at me? I'm your friend, your friend who tells you guys the truth.
-
Sky's the limit for Hanley Ramirez
Hanley will take over the league this year. Yep as long as he keeps pumping the hgh.
-
Sky's the limit for Hanley Ramirez
Good piece. I'm sure you guys are jizzing in your pants. Well jizzing in my playoff pants is certainly preferable to choking in September. Yeah, the Marlins ought to give you a pair of playoff pants if they make the playoffs. They can invite you and the other 5 Marlins fans at Dolphin stadium into the dugout.
-
ESPN Keeper League
Any more space available? If so, leave me a PM. Thanks
-
A Very SoFlaFish Spring
Can't wait for Fredi to ruin Pinto's arm even more.
-
Sky's the limit for Hanley Ramirez
Good piece. I'm sure you guys are jizzing in your pants.
-
Marlins get some love in Fox Power Rankings
Yeah, lot's of potential on this team with the pitching staff but considering that bullpen is so unproven I don't see them finishing that high.
-
Peter Gammons: Hanley Ramirez will win MVP
And even with how great Hanley is, the Marlins are going NO WHERE. Stuck in the bottom of the NL East. You know, at times Starbrownies, you really are a ?*$! I love you too. :whistle
-
Peter Gammons: Hanley Ramirez will win MVP
And even with how great Hanley is, the Marlins are going NO WHERE. Stuck in the bottom of the NL East.
-
Peter Gammons: Hanley Ramirez will win MVP
Hanley is amazing but come on ARod and Pujols are just another level of player even though they play corner positions which are not as valuable as SS obviously.
-
Pudge Rodriguez
Please sign here or Astros.
-
Pudge: "Only God knows" if he's on 2003 list with A-Rod
Please pass on this guy Mets.
-
Peter Gammons: Hanley Ramirez will win MVP
Hanley isn't better then ARod or Pujols. Keep dreaming.
-
Peter Gammons: Hanley Ramirez will win MVP
You guys didn't see the disclaimer? It said Peter Gammons was drunk at the time he made the prediction. Mad because Hanley is twice the player Jose Reyes is? yep, I clearly remember marlins fans singing the same tune about how much better cabrera was then wright and look how that turned out. Hanley won't even be a SS for that long so I don't gotta worry about comparisons between a SS and a corner player.
-
Sanchez has elite potential, if healthy
Sanchez and elite. What an oxymoron.
-
Peter Gammons: Hanley Ramirez will win MVP
You guys didn't see the disclaimer? It said Peter Gammons was drunk at the time he made the prediction.
-
Hanley to bat 3rd
Why would you be mad if he is on the juice? That's a good thing! He's sacrificing his life span for your team!
-
Raul Ibanez is a defensive Wizard
You guys are delusional. mets are the team to beat, even KRod said it Phills are easily the team to beat, they are better in every way. we'll see if myers pitches like he did in second half, if moyer can pitch at high level and if their bullpen is damn near PERFECT again. The Mets missed the playoffs by 1 game and 3rd in baseball with 27 blown saves. I dont see another 8 9 combo then the mets in the NL
-
Raul Ibanez is a defensive Wizard
You guys are delusional. mets are the team to beat, even KRod said it
-
Raul Ibanez is a defensive Wizard
Marlins have nasty starting pitching IF they can stay healthy but other then that, I dont see a threat.
-
Hanley to bat 3rd
HGH is undetectable right?