Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Starbrownies

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Starbrownies

  1. What's up with the cheap shots at me? I'm your friend, your friend who constantly comes in here, talks sh!t, then doesn't show up for months when the Mets choke in September. Thats Why. I was banned. Ask the mods.
  2. Sounds like a hater to me. Top 3 players at 3b,cf and ss and the best pitcher in baseball. We should be top 5. And besides that, nothing but a bunch of old geezers and mediocre players. KRod JJ Putz Mike Pelfrey John Maine Oliver Perez Carlos Delgado Ryan Church "Hi my name is Daniel and I bat 3rd" Murphy
  3. Tone Loc - Wild Thing
  4. Phillies at #3 and the Mets at #5 is ridicolous. I hate to say this, but Phillies should be number 1. But the Mets shouldn't be in the top 10, let alone top 5. Sounds like a hater to me. Top 3 players at 3b,cf and ss and the best pitcher in baseball. We should be top 5.
  5. What's up with the cheap shots at me? I'm your friend, your friend who tells you guys the truth.
  6. Hanley will take over the league this year. Yep as long as he keeps pumping the hgh.
  7. Good piece. I'm sure you guys are jizzing in your pants. Well jizzing in my playoff pants is certainly preferable to choking in September. Yeah, the Marlins ought to give you a pair of playoff pants if they make the playoffs. They can invite you and the other 5 Marlins fans at Dolphin stadium into the dugout.
  8. Any more space available? If so, leave me a PM. Thanks
  9. Can't wait for Fredi to ruin Pinto's arm even more.
  10. Good piece. I'm sure you guys are jizzing in your pants.
  11. Yeah, lot's of potential on this team with the pitching staff but considering that bullpen is so unproven I don't see them finishing that high.
  12. And even with how great Hanley is, the Marlins are going NO WHERE. Stuck in the bottom of the NL East. You know, at times Starbrownies, you really are a ?*$! I love you too. :whistle
  13. And even with how great Hanley is, the Marlins are going NO WHERE. Stuck in the bottom of the NL East.
  14. Hanley is amazing but come on ARod and Pujols are just another level of player even though they play corner positions which are not as valuable as SS obviously.
  15. Please sign here or Astros.
  16. Hanley isn't better then ARod or Pujols. Keep dreaming.
  17. You guys didn't see the disclaimer? It said Peter Gammons was drunk at the time he made the prediction. Mad because Hanley is twice the player Jose Reyes is? yep, I clearly remember marlins fans singing the same tune about how much better cabrera was then wright and look how that turned out. Hanley won't even be a SS for that long so I don't gotta worry about comparisons between a SS and a corner player.
  18. Sanchez and elite. What an oxymoron.
  19. You guys didn't see the disclaimer? It said Peter Gammons was drunk at the time he made the prediction.
  20. Why would you be mad if he is on the juice? That's a good thing! He's sacrificing his life span for your team!
  21. You guys are delusional. mets are the team to beat, even KRod said it Phills are easily the team to beat, they are better in every way. we'll see if myers pitches like he did in second half, if moyer can pitch at high level and if their bullpen is damn near PERFECT again. The Mets missed the playoffs by 1 game and 3rd in baseball with 27 blown saves. I dont see another 8 9 combo then the mets in the NL
  22. You guys are delusional. mets are the team to beat, even KRod said it
  23. Marlins have nasty starting pitching IF they can stay healthy but other then that, I dont see a threat.
  24. HGH is undetectable right?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.