Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Starbrownies

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Starbrownies

  1. Starbrownies replied to Iowa's topic in Sports
    Lamont Jordan is scramble eggs. I cannot believe they passed up on Rashard Mendenhall, what idiots!
  2. The Big Cock!
  3. Hopefully he joins and gets Bobby Abreu syndrome.
  4. It's gangsta, not "Gangster".
  5. Jerry Manuel is hilarious.
  6. f*** Wagner. After a 1-2-3, 2K save? I know he's probably a top 5 closer in the league but he can't get a big save at all!
  7. And peterson! thank the lord. hire Mazzone next year!
  8. f*** Wagner.
  9. Lol. You guys know you're loving the Mets playing like sh*t. Seriously, everyone needs to be gone from this team. 2006 was our year and we let it slip by. Old hags need to go and we need youth for this damn team! I wouldn't say "loving." We don't talk about the Mets everyday, and I don't really think we have a "rival." Some people hate the Mets on here, but, in general, we just care about the Marlins. Btw, why did you post this here? Don't the Mets have a board? The "Major League Baseball section" is usually to discuss injuries, certain players, etc. Not to tell us that another team needs to have a fire sale (opinion), and basically tell us all, to "F off." The F part was some sarcasm but I guess you don't have the thickest skin. I post here because I like this message board. I did kinda get the sarcasm...but you're not really gonna get any opinions, on here b/c a. We don't really watch the Mets every night (as you'd like to think), and b. Some of us, just don't care. This type of post should probably be posted on the Mets board, where I'm sure Mets fans are more than ready to bash the team, just like you have. Or do you not like them? Anyways, good luck the rest of the year. Are you a real person? Seem too kind. :whistle
  10. Lol. You guys know you're loving the Mets playing like sh*t. Seriously, everyone needs to be gone from this team. 2006 was our year and we let it slip by. Old hags need to go and we need youth for this damn team! I wouldn't say "loving." We don't talk about the Mets everyday, and I don't really think we have a "rival." Some people hate the Mets on here, but, in general, we just care about the Marlins. Btw, why did you post this here? Don't the Mets have a board? The "Major League Baseball section" is usually to discuss injuries, certain players, etc. Not to tell us that another team needs to have a fire sale (opinion), and basically tell us all, to "F off." The F part was some sarcasm but I guess you don't have the thickest skin. I post here because I like this message board.
  11. My favorite pitcher. Meh... i watched and it just sucked.
  12. Lol. You guys know you're loving the Mets playing like sh*t. Seriously, everyone needs to be gone from this team. 2006 was our year and we let it slip by. Old hags need to go and we need youth for this damn team!
  13. 140Million of utter fail. Keep Maine, Santana, Wright, Reyes, Beltran and sell everyone else. This roster is too old. Fire willie, fire omar, fire the entire coaching staff. Season is officially over. /rant. F U Marlin Fans. :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead
  14. I wonder how starbrownies is feelin' right about now. And my computer was f'd up so I had to wait a good month and a half for repairs. yea alot of mets fans computers had problems during may, i dont know way though :mischief If you looked at my account, you would have saw that I hadn't logged on since mid April.
  15. Wright Ramirez Utley Pujols Reyes Cabrera Morneau Howard Gonzalez Fielder Uggla Zimmerman
  16. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.
  17. Hosmer drop please......
  18. I just looked at stats and OMG... Dan Uggly has 20 home runs? He thinks he Chase Utley or something. Hanley with 60 SOs but otherwise his stats look nice.
  19. Right now I have to go with Cubs/Angels.
  20. I wonder how starbrownies is feelin' right about now. Didn't I say the Heat weren't going to get the #1 overall? And my computer was f'd up so I had to wait a good month and a half for repairs. Knicks have a lot of options and hopefully we take Eric Gordon or Jerryd Balyess, if not try and trade to get multiple picks and select a guard (CDR, Westbrook, Augustin, etc) and Javelle McGee who I see A LOT of Camby in.
  21. Been gone for a little while and how are the Marlins 6 games above .500? It's a fluke. By time July roles around, you'll be fighting the Nats and Braves for 3rd place.
  22. but but but, he's the best young 3rd basemen in baseball!
  23. but but but but you got Teddy Gin! IMO you're taking a penn state guy tomorrow, King or Connor. I would list all the Jets' draft blunders, but Admin's server is only so big. Ehhh, Tangini babby. You can name one blunder and that was a 3rd round bust in Schlegel.
  24. Penn State linebackers, im no fan of.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.