Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MarlinsMS_35

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MarlinsMS_35

  1. Big Bump but..... Can I join this? If so when do I pick?
  2. I was just about to post this Very nice, with Eddy heading towards the free-agent market, and with Auld being his inconsistent self, this fills a great need, I'm lovin' this trade Anderson as a backup is fine with me. I still think we re-sign Eddie and Anderson. Especially since Vokoun was injured last year. And Anderson is the backup plan. As long as Auld is gone. I have never, ever seen someone look so stiff in the net and unable to cover any real angles. Even Wade Flaherety is better. Like I said a million times, Belfour won't settle for being a backup. He's already made that abundantly clear. He'll be gone and Anderson will be the backup. Based on the way he played last season, he deserves to be starting someplace, albeit someplace with a capable backup. The problem with him coming back to the Panthers was that we don't have a young up-and-coming goalie in system, or someone that you'd feel comfortable using for a long stretch of time. The Panthers need to make the playoffs this year and therefore couldn't bring him back because his age and injury history. It would have been too risky to count on him. This trade is a brilliant move and should almost make up for the loss of Luongo. I say almost just because Roberto should never have been traded in the first place. But JM is doing a masterful job so far. He started last year at the deadline getting a good prospect in Welch and accumulating extra picks. Then locking up Allen and Horton, with Weiss and Bouw next. Next filling the biggest need with a top 5-10 NHL goalie and not giving up anyone from our roster. This team finally has a clear direction after drifting for a decade. I can't wait to see what they do in free agency. Also remember we locked up Horton for 6 years, and Allen for 5 years. With Brian Allen, and Jay Bowmeester, as the Line 1 Defense and Vokoun in net. This is the solid defense we've been missing for years. And our Offense is just...... we always find ways to score, most fo the games we lost last year we're because of us giving up leads late. I don't think that will happen as much any more.
  3. Amezaga also seems like an unsung leader who can shape him up. He's always lively, and I'd like to see DUkes turn into another Amezaga type of attitude.
  4. I was just about to post this Very nice, with Eddy heading towards the free-agent market, and with Auld being his inconsistent self, this fills a great need, I'm lovin' this trade
  5. I'd like to see Eric Byrnes play down here some how, but I don't know if Arizona would give him up. Markakis would also be nice, but same thing with Byrnes, I don't think Baltimore would give him up, but they might turn into sellers now that Tejada is down.
  6. I would love to have Dukes here, I'm sure the attitude will fix up when he's playing for a contender (yes we're a contender) There's only about 2 or 3 T.O's in professional sports per generation, and I'm sure Dukes is not one of them.
  7. Now if we can just solidify CF.
  8. I wish there was an MLB version of this.
  9. hmmmmm http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/trad...p;teams=14~14~6 Wouldn't mind it Extremely Drunk GM's http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/trad...teams=14~14~9~9

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.