Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MarlinsMS_35

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MarlinsMS_35

  1. If his price drops I'd like to see him in a Marlins uniform, but ONLY if his price drops.
  2. Sweet, is there any way I can download that?
  3. What do you think the weirdest way to end a game would be? This actually came very close to happening in one of my games a month ago. Walk-off Wild Intentional walk. (Runners on 2nd and 3rd, Intentional walk, pitcher throws the ball wild.)
  4. The first one no, second one YES.
  5. Isn't 2012 the last year of baseball in the olympics?
  6. At the beginning of the season, the estimate for the stadium deal to be done was by this October, and the orange Bowl isn't THAT far away from downtown. Yes It would alot nicer for it to be downtown because of the scenery (look at PNC Park) But this is what I want 1. New Stadium 2. Re-sign the core of the team to long-term deals. (Hanley, Cabrera, Willis, etc)
  7. SLVL SLVR Fantasy 15 anny logo
  8. A little idea, I had. More to come later. KC temp. http://www.mvpmods.com/Forums/viewtopic/p=460750.html#460750
  9. Don't know if it was Beinfest but, Twins Get: Johan Santana Marlins Get: Jared Camp (minors) and cash.
  10. JDC also said, a city official informed him it will cost $10,000,000 to demolish the OB. Explosives will not be used because of city ordinances. Well there goes your chance to push the button.... :mischief Wrecking ball would be much more fun.... :mischief 10 Mill-no way-just open the gates, have people sign waivers and let them at it. In a week, that place will be total rubble. That would be hiarious
  11. I say just completely tear down the Orange Bowl, and start fresh on that lot, so we have no restrictions. We should also name the ballpark the Orange Bowl. That would be sweet. This is completely out of the blue but..... Marge: Homer! What are you doing? Homer: shhhhhh I'm watching the Orange Bowl (stares at a bowl of Oranges)
  12. Yes, It's non-news, but it's nice to know The Marlins are kinda on top of things. We'll see how this plays out, hopefully for the best.
  13. This is a great moment in taking the next step forward in our franchise. New Stadium= More Money= Resigning Players= Happy Fans
  14. Why Kim? We better have not gotten crap for him.
  15. Most trades at the deadline come completely out of the blue, but some like the Texiera trade, are foreseen.
  16. As much as I hate to say it, and I don't want it to happen, this might be our time to trade Willis, but I want to get him for more than his worth. Much more, we shouldn't trade him, just for the sake of trading. Only accept a trade that would certainly turn around the organization's future in a positive way.
  17. If Olivo gets traded My happiness level will be based on who we get. With Benitez, JUST GET HIM OUT OF HERE BEFORE HE GIVES UP ANOTHER BIG HR! I like BK though.......
  18. I want the Incredible Hurk to nail him right in the back of the nuck, and knock Barry out for the year, and then he retires, so he doesn't break the record
  19. Upton, Bourn options for Marlins in center Tuesday, Jul 24, 2007 12:53 pm EDT The Florida Marlins have looked around for a long-term solution in center field, with Franklin Gutierrez of the Cleveland Indians, Michael Bourn of the Philadelphia Phillies and B.J. Upton of the Tampa Bay Devil Rays coming under consideration. But they might wait until the offseason to intensify the search. Source: Miami Herald Related: Michael Bourn, Franklin Guti?rrez, Cleveland Indians, Florida Marlins, Philadelphia Phillies, Tampa Bay Devil Rays I doubt the Rays would give up Upton, but if we can land him, sweet
  20. Oy vey, what is this now strike 6? Trade him.
  21. I would always cringe when Looper pitched for us. If we don't score 5+ runs, I'd be surprised.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.