Everything posted by MarlinsMS_35
-
Jeff Ehrhardt: What a Dumb@$$!!
Why would you even think of a prank involving a police officer.
-
Just came accross some pics
Hey, i was just looking around the internet, and I found these two pics. I've never seen them before. i can't tell if this is the old model, or a possible new one. They look nice.
-
The best Marlins lineup idea ever!
Put hanley at 3 and move everyone below him down a spot.
-
Renyel Pinto
In my opinion Renyel has been by far our most consistent pitcher. My only question is, does he have the stamina to become a starter? Our no. 5 pitcher might not have to come from the minors, it can be pinto. However, if this happens than you lose Pinto in the bullpen.
-
4/7 -- Marlins at Nationals
Milledge Sucks.
-
Helms returns to the Fish!
Cantu will probably play today. But, am I the only one who wants to see Andino start at third?
-
Today's game in HD?
Same here. I have it Ch. 401
-
Observations from Opening Day at the Park
Good to know orange won't be seeping into the team colors, but I'm a little worried about a re-design of the uniforms. Loria's an art guy, don't worry.
-
The Highest Paid Marlin
I've heard it before, but why are we still playing Delgordo? This is almost an oxymoron. Delgado= Thin Gordo= Fat
-
Opening Day Photos
nice pics.
-
Pick the First
Hit - Uggla Double - Hanley Triple - Hanley HR - Willingham RBI - Cantu Run Scored - Uggla Stolen Base - Hanley Caught Stealing - De Aza Error - Hanley Win - Hendrickson
-
John Patterson
He is a stud. I hope we get him.
-
Who would you have in CF so far,
1. Maybin 2. Carroll 3. De Aza
-
The Orange Bowl Demolition Thread
I want to see the video of it imploding! It won't be imploded due to it's location in a residential neighborhood. Instead it will be demolished the old fashioned way with a wreckball and bulldozers (think of Ebbets Field, but without the wrecking ball painted like a baseball) Awwwww, so to fulfill my needs, I'll just pretend that this is the OB http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2zyhblL0_M...feature=related
-
The Orange Bowl Demolition Thread
I want to see the video of it imploding!
-
Building lights Downtown and Stadium view
That would be sick.
-
2/26 game vs UM
Does anyone know if the Marlins have any interest in UM first baseman Yonder Alonso? Many say he will go in the first round in next year's MLB draft. Earlier this week Fredi was seen on the UM campus saying hello to Coach Morris. When Morris asked Fredi what he was doing there, Fredi replied "scouting". Don't know if he was kidding or not, but we'll see. I believe the Fish have the #6 pick in the draft this year. It's a possibility. Baseball America has him down as the #5 overall College Prospect in the nation. But one would think that since they went after a position player in the first round last year that they would go after a pitcher this year, but it's hard to say. One thing to keep in mind when drafting is to not let previous years draft affect your pick.
-
Manatees Just Made The Local Radio
More people might come to audition, than go to the games.
-
Stadium Plans
Loria is an art collector, he'll make it look good.
-
Marlins Fans: We Have a New Stadium Deal
I'll bring my shovel. :woohoo ... This just turned my frown upside down. Now, this is a story all about how My life got flipped-turned upside down And I liked to take a minute Just sit right there I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air In west Philadelphia born and raised On the playground was where I spent most of my days Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool And all shootin some b-ball outside of the school When a couple of guys Who were up to no good Startin making trouble in my neighborhood I got in one little fight and my mom got scared She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air' I begged and pleaded with her day after day But she packed my suite case and send me on my way She gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket. I put my walkman on and said, 'I might as well kick it'. First class, yo this is bad Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass. Is this what the people of Bel-Air Living like? Hmmmmm this might be alright. But wait I hear there're prissy, wine all that Is Bel-Air the type of place they send this cool cat? I don't think sow I'll see when I get there I hope they're prepared for the prince of Bel-Air Well, the plane landed and when I came out There was a dude who looked like a cop standing there with my name out I ain't trying to get arrested I just got here I sprang with the quickness like lightening, disappeared I whistled for a cab and when it came near The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror If anything I can say this cab is rare But I thought 'Now forget it' - 'Yo homes to Bel Air' I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 And I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later' I looked at my kingdom I was finally there To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air WHOOO New Stadium! I hope we get a live webcam of the construction like the Cards had. I can't wait for new drawings! Craig Minervini said at teh Panthers game that the design will change now that theres is more space because the Orange Bowl is being demolished.
-
Deal for New Ballpark on Table
Loria and Samson should offer every commissioner who voted "yes" free season tickets for 2011. :hat Give them the $5 OF seats
-
Hanley leading off
I like Hanley hitting leadoff. Why would you not want him to get the most AB's?
-
Calling Marlins Fans!
A new ballpark would be nice too.
-
SoFla Sports Rant
The Panthers aren't necessarily struggling when they're 3 points out of the division lead. Still a good post though
- Dallas McPherson signed