Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MarlinsMS_35

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MarlinsMS_35

  1. I say just start it now, and see how far we get, because it's not going to get any better.
  2. I was watching the Stanley Cup for a little bit. The goalie Interference call was a killer.
  3. Tarp is going on now. I'm also worried about my uncle who is driving down here from Orlando on a motorcycle of all things. I'm also going to be doing my Rab impression tonight I have some good ones.
  4. If we give him up for 2 first rounders that would be amazing!
  5. Off Nagy's glove, into Center Field!
  6. http://miami.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsite....ROPL%26size%3DS
  7. Uggla 1024x768 1280x1024 1440x900 Ramirez 1024x768 1440x900 Marlins To get it on 1024x768, just set it on "centered"
  8. I want McPherson up, but Gall's numbers look like he is the better option
  9. I had awesome seats from a ticket connection http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q268/Ma...%205%2017%2008/
  10. I'd like to see us give Jaque a try. if he does good, then great, we got a steal. if he doesn't, then he'll sit. Freddi isn't stupid.
  11. I already did my 25 times, and wrote in Amezaga over Ross.
  12. As much as we believed that this could happen, we are all shocked by this. Our slogan is "Building for the Future", and that was voted on. If we had to re-do it, it would probably be somethign like "Searching for Respect". We expected this to be a building year, and then we do this. We still get no respect even though as of now we are the best team in baseball.
  13. Savoring the moment
  14. Phils lost! We now have a 3 game lead.
  15. To expensive.He's making 12 million this year. Also, the Brewers would never let him go.
  16. I think we should keep all, but use Gregg as trade bait, and give the closer role to Lindstrom/Tank. But right now, things are going so well that i don't want to screw anything up. i feel like I've said that a million times now.
  17. I actually like the orange/blue seats in the lower levels.
  18. I thought your thread would be about this - The deal would represent somewhat of a coup for the Red Sox, since the Texas Rangers, by all indications, were in closest pursuit of Beckett over the last few days, reportedly offering up economical and productive third baseman Hank Blalock (under contract for a total of $13.7 million over the next three seasons) and one of the organization's top two pitching prospects, John Danks or Thomas Diamond. http://www.boston.com/sports/baseball/reds...de_for_beckett/ Now that's a thank goodness! situation. Definitely. hanley>*
  19. If we were buyers I have compiled a listing of all 2009 free agents that maybe seeing their final days with their current teams. Players we can potentially acquire include the following: Catcher: We can try and snag our old friend pudge from Detroit. Centerfield: Mark Kotsay Anyone? What about Juan Encarnacion? Starting Pitching: Call me crazy but I think we should be all over C.C Sabathia if we are contenders come july 31st I's agree with you, only if we don't have to pay them their whole salary. But right now, I'm good with what we have.
  20. Olsen should be the next highest priority.
  21. Wasn't our whole motive to be the underdog? This si the kind of stuff that happens when you are an underdog. Those guys are confused out of their pants.
  22. Question: Will we ever bring back the sleveless jerseys, or the all teal ones? Answer: Tommy: Maybe. Not exactly to specific there.
  23. They just said mine! Michael from West Boca.
  24. It's ask the Marlins tonight. i figured we could have a thread for Ask the Marlins days to say what we're submitting, what got aired, etc. I'm submitting a question about if we'll being back the slevelss jersey and/or teal jersey for throwback nights.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.