Everything posted by MillerTime
-
MLB Front Office Manager
Give me RBI Baseball controls, and I'll be happy.
-
Marlins Sign Kiko Calero
Heh, he has a street named after him and is considered one of the best pitchers out of Puerto Rico. That was a Marlin's Fun Fact! :shifty
-
Jiffy Lube Marlins FanFest 2009
Sounds like a good time, and a good way to get some nice autographs and pics. I don't say this to rain on your parade but autograph signings at Fanfest mean endless lines and countless hours in them. If you or your family or friends are looking for autographs it's much more casual and friendly the first few weeks of spring training, if you can make it to Jupiter. I agree 100%. Those FanFest lines are a waste. You usually have no idea who is even in your line until you get to the front. It's stupid. Spring Training practices for most teams in February are great. Last year I went to Astros camp in Kissimmee, and guys like Carlos Lee, Miguel Tejada, and Lance Berkman had to walk right by you to move around. It was easy to get whoever you wanted. Was that because of the massive amounts of steroids they were consuming?
-
Pudge, we hardly knew thee
I really don't think Pudge is an upgrade. I firmly feel that Baker is our staring C. no matter what.
-
Pudge, we hardly knew thee
The team we had last year was fine. The only thing that really hurt us was the starting five, which led to our bullpen breaking down. We have hopefully addressed that issue with JJ and Anibal starting the year healthy. Plus, we've made moves to add some arms in the pen. I'm happy with what we're putting on the field this year.
-
Miller may not be ready to start the season
Andrew will be ok.
-
Battlestar Galactica
Just watched the newest episode. WOW! Starbuck is gonna have to hurt a fool.
-
Hermida signs for 2.25 million
Too much money for Hermida.
-
Marlins Fan Stan... is back
Who?
-
Reconsidering the Salary Cap
In my dream of dreams.
-
Official Wrestling Discussion
Or the return of the 5 second pose.
-
Marlins interested in Chad Cordero
He has a nickname. That alone should take him out of our price range, lol.
-
Marlins interested in Chad Cordero
He's one of those guys that you watch and see what he can do. However, if he is remotely his old self, he's out of our price range.
-
Three-word story
I left the house to die. Regeneration is cool, only in dreams. Speaking of dreams, Megan Fox is pretty goddamn hot. So hot in fact she gave me a gun shot to the leg and it hurt. However, after that she began to talk to me about how she absolutely loves to shoot at me. I cannot understand how she still works at Target. But her mom, a huge Trekkie, dresses as Spock making Fox jealous. She dressed as Dikembe Mutombo, eating potato chips while gratefully turning tricks. Her costume was made out of Lucky Charms which caused me to throw up all the potato chips. After meeting Megan at solid gold, I told her to call me wild stallion man. Later that day i took her to my house and offered her the Pythagorean theorem which made her vomit and die momentarily before she came back alive. She blew me in my eye so I cried. She then exploded. The doorbell rang and her mom, dressed as Spock, clutching Castle Greyskull, started to say, "PLAYOFFS?!?, We're talking Chewbacca being a fantasy of her daughter's. Chewie undresses to show his incredibly large and fertile chest hairs. To be continued... In a galaxy close to McDonald's, there was an apple pie special 2 for 1, That Andy VanSlyke thought was exceptionally awesome and fun. Sid Bream called for a recount on how Bush won the Heisman. Bush never won, but Mark Lemke dated Khloe Kardashian. Eeeew, that girl had an affair with John Candy; but the worst thing about it is that he was already dead. Zombies like sex with Aaron Carter and Nick Carter, but not Prince. But they do love Purple Rain and Purple Rain feels like jizz. Freddie Mercury's moustache means nothing. Now JJ Reddick shot Stan Van Gundy, for benching him. Dwight Howard screamed "I am Superman!" Little Penny danced all night long and then had some taco bell with Dick Vitale. Ronald McDonald sang to the Hamburgaler "I am woman!" So Ronald ran into Taco Bell to get a Dipsy-Doo Dunkaroo!! The weird thing about kosher food is how much it tastes like pickled Kangaroo. Dick chased the Hamburglar into a group of hungry asian martial arts experts who were salivating at the thought of being captured and knew they feared Cecil Fielder. Suddenly Mister Miagi dropped the soap, as DuckTails played his bagpipes loudly while eating haggis, and rubbing another
-
Official Wrestling Discussion
Keeping my fingers crossed for a Jericho/Christian reunion. Team Canada FTW!
-
Three-word story
I left the house to die. Regeneration is cool, only in dreams. Speaking of dreams, Megan Fox is pretty goddamn hot. So hot in fact she gave me a gun shot to the leg and it hurt. However, after that she began to talk to me about how she absolutely loves to shoot at me. I cannot understand how she still works at Target. But her mom, a huge Trekkie, dresses as Spock making Fox jealous. She dressed as Dikembe Mutombo, eating potato chips while gratefully turning tricks. Her costume was made out of Lucky Charms which caused me to throw up all the potato chips. After meeting Megan at solid gold, I told her to call me wild stallion man. Later that day i took her to my house and offered her the Pythagorean theorem which made her vomit and die momentarily before she came back alive. She blew me in my eye so I cried. She then exploded. The doorbell rang and her mom, dressed as Spock, clutching Castle Greyskull, started to say, "PLAYOFFS?!?, We're talking Chewbacca being a fantasy of her daughter's. Chewie undresses to show his incredibly large and fertile chest hairs. To be continued... In a galaxy close to McDonald's, there was an apple pie special 2 for 1, That Andy VanSlyke thought was exceptionally awesome and fun. Sid Bream called for a recount on how Bush won the Heisman. Bush never won, but Mark Lemke dated Khloe Kardashian. Eeeew, that girl had an affair with John Candy; but the worst thing about it is that he was already dead. Zombies like sex with Aaron Carter and Nick Carter, but not Prince. But they do love Purple Rain and Purple Rain feels like jizz. Freddie Mercury's moustache means nothing. Now JJ Reddick shot Stan Van Gundy, for benching him. Dwight Howard screamed "I am Superman!" Little Penny danced all night long and then had some taco bell with Dick Vitale. Ronald McDonald sang to the Hamburgaler "I am woman!" So Ronald ran into Taco Bell to get a Dipsy-Doo Dunkaroo!! The weird thing about kosher food is how much it tastes like pickled Kangaroo. Dick chased the Hamburglar into a group of hungry asian martial arts experts who were salivating at the thought of being captured and knew they feared Cecil Fielder. Suddenly Mister Miagi dropped the soap, as DuckTails played
-
Three-word story
I left the house to die. Regeneration is cool, only in dreams. Speaking of dreams, Megan Fox is pretty goddamn hot. So hot in fact she gave me a gun shot to the leg and it hurt. However, after that she began to talk to me about how she absolutely loves to shoot at me. I cannot understand how she still works at Target. But her mom, a huge Trekkie, dresses as Spock making Fox jealous. She dressed as Dikembe Mutombo, eating potato chips while gratefully turning tricks. Her costume was made out of Lucky Charms which caused me to throw up all the potato chips. After meeting Megan at solid gold, I told her to call me wild stallion man. Later that day i took her to my house and offered her the Pythagorean theorem which made her vomit and die momentarily before she came back alive. She blew me in my eye so I cried. She then exploded. The doorbell rang and her mom, dressed as Spock, clutching Castle Greyskull, started to say, "PLAYOFFS?!?, We're talking Chewbacca being a fantasy of her daughter's. Chewie undresses to show his incredibly large and fertile chest hairs. To be continued... In a galaxy close to McDonald's, there was an apple pie special 2 for 1, That Andy VanSlyke thought was exceptionally awesome and fun. Sid Bream called for a recount on how Bush won the Heisman. Bush never won, but Mark Lemke dated Khloe Kardashian. Eeeew, that girl had an affair with John Candy; but the worst thing about it is that he was already dead. Zombies like sex with Aaron Carter and Nick Carter, but not Prince. But they do love Purple Rain and Purple Rain feels like jizz. Freddie Mercury's moustache means nothing. Now JJ Reddick shot Stan Van Gundy, for benching him. Dwight Howard screamed "I am Superman!" Little Penny danced all night long and then had some taco bell with Dick Vitale. Ronald McDonald sang to the Hamburgaler "I am woman!" So Ronald ran into Taco Bell to get a Dipsy-Doo Dunkaroo!! The weird thing about kosher food is how much it tastes like pickled Kangaroo. Dick chased the Hamburglar into a group of hungry asian martial arts experts who were salivating at the thought of being captured and knew they feared Cecil Fielder.
-
Three-word story
I left the house to die. Regeneration is cool, only in dreams. Speaking of dreams, Megan Fox is pretty goddamn hot. So hot in fact she gave me a gun shot to the leg and it hurt. However, after that she began to talk to me about how she absolutely loves to shoot at me. I cannot understand how she still works at Target. But her mom, a huge Trekkie, dresses as Spock making Fox jealous. She dressed as Dikembe Mutombo, eating potato chips while gratefully turning tricks. Her costume was made out of Lucky Charms which caused me to throw up all the potato chips. After meeting Megan at solid gold, I told her to call me wild stallion man. Later that day i took her to my house and offered her the Pythagorean theorem which made her vomit and die momentarily before she came back alive. She blew me in my eye so I cried. She then exploded. The doorbell rang and her mom, dressed as Spock, clutching Castle Greyskull, started to say, "PLAYOFFS?!?, We're talking Chewbacca being a fantasy of her daughter's. Chewie undresses to show his incredibly large and fertile chest hairs. To be continued... In a galaxy close to McDonald's, there was an apple pie special 2 for 1, That Andy VanSlyke thought was exceptionally awesome and fun. Sid Bream called for a recount on how Bush won the Heisman. Bush never won, but Mark Lemke dated Khloe Kardashian. Eeeew, that girl had an affair with John Candy; but the worst thing about it is that he was already dead. Zombies like sex with Aaron Carter and Nick Carter, but not Prince. But they do love Purple Rain and Purple Rain feels like jizz. Freddie Mercury's moustache means nothing. Now JJ Reddick shot Stan Van Gundy, for benching him. Dwight Howard screamed "I am Superman!" Little Penny danced all night long and then had some taco bell with Dick Vitale. Ronald McDonald sang to the Hamburgaler "I am woman!" So Ronald ran into Taco Bell to get a Dipsy-Doo Dunkaroo!! The weird thing about kosher food is how much it tastes like pickled Kangaroo. Dick
-
Three-word story
I left the house to die. Regeneration is cool, only in dreams. Speaking of dreams, Megan Fox is pretty goddamn hot. So hot in fact she gave me a gun shot to the leg and it hurt. However, after that she began to talk to me about how she absolutely loves to shoot at me. I cannot understand how she still works at Target. But her mom, a huge Trekkie, dresses as Spock making Fox jealous. She dressed as Dikembe Mutombo, eating potato chips while gratefully turning tricks. Her costume was made out of Lucky Charms which caused me to throw up all the potato chips. After meeting Megan at solid gold, I told her to call me wild stallion man. Later that day i took her to my house and offered her the Pythagorean theorem which made her vomit and die momentarily before she came back alive. She blew me in my eye so I cried. She then exploded. The doorbell rang and her mom, dressed as Spock, clutching Castle Greyskull, started to say, "PLAYOFFS?!?, We're talking Chewbacca being a fantasy of her daughter's. Chewie undresses to show his incredibly large and fertile chest hairs. To be continued... In a galaxy close to McDonald's, there was an apple pie special 2 for 1, That Andy VanSlyke thought was exceptionally awesome and fun. Sid Bream called for a recount on how Bush won the Heisman. Bush never won, but Mark Lemke dated Khloe Kardashian. Eeeew, that girl had an affair with John Candy; but the worst thing about it is that he was already dead. Zombies like sex with Aaron Carter and Nick Carter, but not Prince. But they do love Purple Rain and Purple Rain feels like jizz. Freddie Mercury's moustache means nothing. Now JJ Reddick shot Stan Van Gundy, for benching him. Dwight Howard screamed "I am Superman!" Little Penny danced all night long and then had some taco bell with Dick Vitale. Ronald McDonald sang to the Hamburgaler "I am woman!" So Ronald ran into Taco Bell to get a Dipsy-Doo Dunkaroo!!
-
Three-word story
I left the house to die. Regeneration is cool, only in dreams. Speaking of dreams, Megan Fox is pretty goddamn hot. So hot in fact she gave me a gun shot to the leg and it hurt. However, after that she began to talk to me about how she absolutely loves to shoot at me. I cannot understand how she still works at Target. But her mom, a huge Trekkie, dresses as Spock making Fox jealous. She dressed as Dikembe Mutombo, eating potato chips while gratefully turning tricks. Her costume was made out of Lucky Charms which caused me to throw up all the potato chips. After meeting Megan at solid gold, I told her to call me wild stallion man. Later that day i took her to my house and offered her the Pythagorean theorem which made her vomit and die momentarily before she came back alive. She blew me in my eye so I cried. She then exploded. The doorbell rang and her mom, dressed as Spock, clutching Castle Greyskull, started to say, "PLAYOFFS?!?, We're talking Chewbacca being a fantasy of her daughter's. Chewie undresses to show his incredibly large and fertile chest hairs. To be continued... In a galaxy close to McDonald's, there was an apple pie special 2 for 1, That Andy VanSlyke thought was exceptionally awesome and fun. Sid Bream called for a recount on how Bush won the Heisman. Bush never won, but Mark Lemke dated Khloe Kardashian. Eeeew, that girl had an affair with John Candy; but the worst thing about it is that he was already dead. Zombies like sex with Aaron Carter and Nick Carter, but not Prince. But they do love Purple Rain and Purple Rain feels like jizz. Freddie Mercury's moustache means nothing. Now JJ Reddick shot Stan Van Gundy, for benching him. Dwight Howard screamed "I am Superman!" Little Penny danced all night long and then had some taco bell with Dick Vitale. Ronald McDonald sang to the Hamburgaler "I am woman!" So Ronald ran into Taco Bell
-
Three-word story
I left the house to die. Regeneration is cool, only in dreams. Speaking of dreams, Megan Fox is pretty goddamn hot. So hot in fact she gave me a gun shot to the leg and it hurt. However, after that she began to talk to me about how she absolutely loves to shoot at me. I cannot understand how she still works at Target. But her mom, a huge Trekkie, dresses as Spock making Fox jealous. She dressed as Dikembe Mutombo, eating potato chips while gratefully turning tricks. Her costume was made out of Lucky Charms which caused me to throw up all the potato chips. After meeting Megan at solid gold, I told her to call me wild stallion man. Later that day i took her to my house and offered her the Pythagorean theorem which made her vomit and die momentarily before she came back alive. She blew me in my eye so I cried. She then exploded. The doorbell rang and her mom, dressed as Spock, clutching Castle Greyskull, started to say, "PLAYOFFS?!?, We're talking Chewbacca being a fantasy of her daughter's. Chewie undresses to show his incredibly large and fertile chest hairs. To be continued... In a galaxy close to McDonald's, there was an apple pie special 2 for 1, That Andy VanSlyke thought was exceptionally awesome and fun. Sid Bream called for a recount on how Bush won the Heisman. Bush never won, but Mark Lemke dated Khloe Kardashian. Eeeew, that girl had an affair with John Candy; but the worst thing about it is that he was already dead. Zombies like sex with Aaron Carter and Nick Carter, but not Prince. But they do love Purple Rain and Purple Rain feels like jizz. Freddie Mercury's moustache means nothing. Now JJ Reddick shot Stan Van Gundy, for benching him. Dwight Howard screamed "I am Superman!" Little Penny danced all night long and then had some taco bell with Dick Vitale.
-
Three-word story
I left the house to die. Regeneration is cool, only in dreams. Speaking of dreams, Megan Fox is pretty goddamn hot. So hot in fact she gave me a gun shot to the leg and it hurt. However, after that she began to talk to me about how she absolutely loves to shoot at me. I cannot understand how she still works at Target. But her mom, a huge Trekkie, dresses as Spock making Fox jealous. She dressed as Dikembe Mutombo, eating potato chips while gratefully turning tricks. Her costume was made out of Lucky Charms which caused me to throw up all the potato chips. After meeting Megan at solid gold, I told her to call me wild stallion man. Later that day i took her to my house and offered her the Pythagorean theorem which made her vomit and die momentarily before she came back alive. She blew me in my eye so I cried. She then exploded. The doorbell rang and her mom, dressed as Spock, clutching Castle Greyskull, started to say, "PLAYOFFS?!?, We're talking Chewbacca being a fantasy of her daughter's. Chewie undresses to show his incredibly large and fertile chest hairs. To be continued... In a galaxy close to McDonald's, there was an apple pie special 2 for 1, That Andy VanSlyke thought was exceptionally awesome and fun. Sid Bream called for a recount on how Bush won the Heisman. Bush never won, but Mark Lemke dated Khloe Kardashian. Eeeew, that girl had an affair with John Candy; but the worst thing about it is that he was already dead. Zombies like sex with Aaron Carter and Nick Carter, but not Prince. But they do love Purple Rain and Purple Rain feels like jizz. Freddie Mercury's moustache means nothing. Now JJ Reddick shot Stan Van Gundy, for benching him. Dwight Howard screamed "I am Superman!" Little Penny danced
-
Marlins Sign Jay Gibbons
Eh, not a bad signing. He could hit .250 and 10 hrs in limited playing time.
-
Three-word story
I left the house to die. Regeneration is cool, only in dreams. Speaking of dreams, Megan Fox is pretty goddamn hot. So hot in fact she gave me a gun shot to the leg and it hurt. However, after that she began to talk to me about how she absolutely loves to shoot at me. I cannot understand how she still works at Target. But her mom, a huge Trekkie, dresses as Spock making Fox jealous. She dressed as Dikembe Mutombo, eating potato chips while gratefully turning tricks. Her costume was made out of Lucky Charms which caused me to throw up all the potato chips. After meeting Megan at solid gold, I told her to call me wild stallion man. Later that day i took her to my house and offered her the Pythagorean theorem which made her vomit and die momentarily before she came back alive. She blew me in my eye so I cried. She then exploded. The doorbell rang and her mom, dressed as Spock, clutching Castle Greyskull, started to say, "PLAYOFFS?!?, We're talking Chewbacca being a fantasy of her daughter's. Chewie undresses to show his incredibly large and fertile chest hairs. To be continued... In a galaxy close to McDonald's, there was an apple pie special 2 for 1, That Andy VanSlyke thought was exceptionally awesome and fun. Sid Bream called for a recount on how Bush won the Heisman. Bush never won, but Mark Lemke dated Khloe Kardashian. Eeeew, that girl had an affair with John Candy; but the worst thing about it is that he was already dead. Zombies like sex with Aaron Carter and Nick Carter, but not Prince. But they do love Purple Rain and Purple Rain feels like jizz. Freddie Mercury's moustache means nothing. Now JJ Reddick shot Stan Van Gundy, for benching him.
-
Three-word story
I left the house to die. Regeneration is cool, only in dreams. Speaking of dreams, Megan Fox is pretty goddamn hot. So hot in fact she gave me a gun shot to the leg and it hurt. However, after that she began to talk to me about how she absolutely loves to shoot at me. I cannot understand how she still works at Target. But her mom, a huge Trekkie, dresses as Spock making Fox jealous. She dressed as Dikembe Mutombo, eating potato chips while gratefully turning tricks. Her costume was made out of Lucky Charms which caused me to throw up all the potato chips. After meeting Megan at solid gold, I told her to call me wild stallion man. Later that day i took her to my house and offered her the Pythagorean theorem which made her vomit and die momentarily before she came back alive. She blew me in my eye so I cried. She then exploded. The doorbell rang and her mom, dressed as Spock, clutching Castle Greyskull, started to say, "PLAYOFFS?!?, We're talking Chewbacca being a fantasy of her daughter's. Chewie undresses to show his incredibly large and fertile chest hairs. To be continued... In a galaxy close to McDonald's, there was an apple pie special 2 for 1, That Andy VanSlyke thought was exceptionally awesome and fun. Sid Bream called for a recount on how Bush won the Heisman. Bush never won, but Mark Lemke dated Khloe Kardashian. Eeeew, that girl had an affair with John Candy; but the worst thing about it is that he was already dead. Zombies like sex with Aaron Carter and Nick Carter, but not Prince. But they do love Purple Rain and Purple Rain feels like jizz. Freddie Mercury's moustache means nothing. Now JJ Reddick shot