Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MillerTime

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MillerTime

  1. This should be a fun stretch.
  2. The Conine Baseball League is looking for a few Gms to fill some vacant teams for the 2014 season. In the CBL, you have complete control of your Major League, AAA, AA, and A squads. The league page is in the following URL: http://www.coninebaseball.com/leagues/league_100_home.html
  3. I just heard from a friend of mine who knows a guy who knows the guy who sells beer at the stadium while wearing a giant green elephant thing hat that he heard from one of the janitors who was picking up Beinfest's trash that the Marlins are thinking of trading Uggla and Hermida to the Yankees for naked pictures of Mariah Carey that Jeter took when he was dating her. If we traded Boni for those naked pics of Mariah id say we bent the yanks over. Are they naked pics of Mariah bent over?
  4. I just talked to my cousin who said that she heard from Bo Porter's sister, that the Marlins are open to trading for the right player if the price is right.
  5. I don't know why the Yankees would want Cody. Is he really an upgrade over anything they have?
  6. Too Close For Comfort.
  7. Another season has been completed. Just wanted to let you guys know that we have 5 openings in our 24 man league.
  8. I saw the vid. 2 things. #1 I think it's staged. It's just a little too convenient for my tastes. #2 She's not all that. She's not ugly, but she's pretty average looking. I think the fact that she's a Gator (yeah!) and that she likes sports makes her more attractive to most.
  9. MillerTime replied to gizmo's topic in Off-Topic
    It was too funny! I was quite frankly unable to breathe during parts of the movie due to my laughing fits.
  10. Sign up Coby858. I'll gt him to participate.
  11. http-~~-//www.youtube.c...h?v=8BTKnD4R_g8 That's my fave NIN song.
  12. Dallas McPherson, Kevin Maas, Ryan Minor, Ben McDonald, Todd Van Poppel to name a few.
  13. I'm 100% positive the Gators are better than everyone!!!!
  14. Pro: You get to watch the Marlins. Con: Surrounded with Seminole fans.
  15. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5By-5mLHk4 One of my favorite bands. This is probably their best tune.
  16. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kcErNWtw1o I love this song and I worship the band.
  17. Blue Jays Release B.J. Ryan By Ben Nicholson-Smith [July 8 at 2:44pm CST]The Blue Jays have released B.J. Ryan, according to MLB.com's Jordan Bastian. The 33-year-old lefty signed a five year $47MM deal with the Jays before the 2006 season that was, at the time, the largest deal ever for a reliever. The contract expires after 2010, but the Jays still owe Ryan about $15MM. Ryan dominated in 2006, striking out more than four times as many as he walked and allowing 30 fewer hits than innings pitched. However, he's been a major disappointment since missing 2007 with Tommy John surgery. He was effective last year, but has struggled in 2009, walking 7.4 batters per nine with a career-low strikeout rate and more hits allowed than innings pitched. Jorge Arangure Jr. says Ryan could fit with the Marlins, who have been handing out second chances non-stop.
  18. Is Wade Boggs Available?
  19. clubs I just said that.
  20. Hell.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.