July 27, 200917 yr These are the rules: Pick your top 10 favorite television shows of all time and list them in order from 1-10 (1 being the best). Also, post a video clip of your favorite TV show on your post trying to convince other users that your favorite is the greatest. Here is my post: 1. Dog The Bounty Hunter 2. South Park 3. Boondocks 4. KaBlam! 5. Kenan & Kel 6. Silent Library 7. Criss Angel: MindFreak 8. Keeping Up with the Kardashians 9. Metalocalypse 10. Aqua Teen Hunger Force http-~~-//www.youtube.c...h?v=Qx_QO9Uaz1Q
July 27, 200917 yr 1. Boy Meets World 2. Kenan and Kel Show 3. Fresh Prince of Bel Air 4. Dragon Ball Z 5. Old Spongebob Square Pants 6. Simpsons 7. Degrassi TNG 8. WWE/F Raw and Smackdown 9. Family Guy 10. Scrubs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqQbOWzKd2E Didn't waste time finding anything else.
July 27, 200917 yr 1. The Sopranos 2. The Wire 3. 24 4. Prison Break 5. Lost 6. South Park 7. Family Guy 8. Still Game 9. Blackadder 10. Las Vegas
July 27, 200917 yr I like to go obscure right off the bat. 1) Fawlty Towers 2) Seinfeld 3) The Office 4) Arrested Development 5) I Love Lucy 6) The West Wing 7) Frasier 8) Scrubs 9) The Daily Show with Jon Stewart 10) NCIS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1k7U-_tJVmw
July 27, 200917 yr I cannot think of ten but... -Boy Meets World -Family Guy -Family Matters -Fresh Prince -Will & Grace
July 28, 200917 yr I cannot think of ten but... -Boy Meets World -Family Guy -Family Matters -Fresh Prince -Will & Grace I hate myself for forgetting these 2 shows.
July 28, 200917 yr Hmm in no order, family guy, earlier simpsons episodes, burn notice, The Show, 2 and a half men, Royal pains, Criminal minds, diagnosis x, mystery diagnosis, Man vs food, and lost of shows on food network. I've kinda gotten into monster quest on history. My favorite show is probably marlins baseball even though some times the episodes suck along with the actors.
July 28, 200917 yr Futurama might be my favorite show. Older Simpsons The Office The Big Bang Theory (Small Sample) House High Stakes Poker Seinfeld Scrubs Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius Fringe (small sample, but really cool, especially if you don't mind stretching your mind about, or at least ignoring things you don't quite understand) Bonus reality show: So You Think You Can Dance (No homo)
July 28, 200917 yr 24 is my favorite show. This one will probably not get mentioned on this thread, so I'll give it a shout out. "The First 48" on A&E is fun to watch too. They have marathons every Tuesday, I think. Interesting, especially if you're into that type of stuff.
July 28, 200917 yr 1. LOST 2. The Office 3. The Sopranos 4.True Blood 5. Firefly 6. Boy Meets World 7. Heroes (it makes it this high because of season 1. if they had continued the greatness of season 1 it would honestly be contending with LOST for number 1) 8. Veronica Mars 9. The Big Bang Theory 10. Dollhouse
July 28, 200917 yr 1. Seinfeld 2. Dexter 3. House 4. South Park 5. Arrested Development 6. Rome 7. Weeds 8. Mythbusters 9. Deadliest Catch 10. My guilty pleasure reality show: Big Brother.
July 28, 200917 yr 1. Seinfeld 2. Dexter 3. House 4. South Park 5. Arrested Development 6. Rome 7. Weeds 8. Mythbusters 9. Deadliest Catch 10. My guilty pleasure reality show: Big Brother. You've got better taste in TV than you do in baseball teams.
July 28, 200917 yr And I'll add a clip from Dexter since Seinfeld is a given. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7C6Myav35A
July 28, 200917 yr In no specific order -Lost -Battlestar Galactica -South Park -Rome -Fringe -30 Rock -Arrested Development -It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
July 28, 200917 yr In no particular order: Family Guy Reno 911 Eastbound & Down Aqua Teen Hunger Force Psych Monk Saltwater Experience Human Giant Important Things With Demetri Martin Rob Dyrdeks Fantasy Factory http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cl6t_mp7h_0
July 28, 200917 yr 1. The X Files 2. South Park 3. Fringe 4. The 4400 5. King of the Hill 6. Fresh Prince of Bell Air 7. The Boondocks 8. Band of Brothers 9. Weeds 10. Lost I know Band of Brothers is technically a mini series but it was still a tv show.
July 30, 200917 yr I like to go obscure right off the bat. 1) Fawlty Towers 2) Seinfeld 3) The Office 4) Arrested Development 5) I Love Lucy 6) The West Wing 7) Frasier 8) Scrubs 9) The Daily Show with Jon Stewart 10) NCIS http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=1k7U-_tJVmw I loved Fawlty Towers. I have the whole series on VHS. My faves in no particular order: Fawlty Towers, My Name Is Earl, Hogans Heroes, Star Trek (the original), Seinfeld, The Office, Gilligan's Island, Saturday Night Live, The Chappelle Show, NewsRadio, Reno911
July 31, 200917 yr I like to go obscure right off the bat. 1) Fawlty Towers 2) Seinfeld 3) The Office 4) Arrested Development 5) I Love Lucy 6) The West Wing 7) Frasier 8) Scrubs 9) The Daily Show with Jon Stewart 10) NCIS http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=1k7U-_tJVmw I loved Fawlty Towers. I have the whole series on VHS. My faves in no particular order: Fawlty Towers, My Name Is Earl, Hogans Heroes, Star Trek (the original), Seinfeld, The Office, Gilligan's Island, Saturday Night Live, The Chappelle Show, NewsRadio, Reno911 You have fantastic taste sir. I had Fawlty Towers on VHS, got them in like 01, but I moved to DVDs a couple years back.
July 31, 200917 yr In no particular order- Amazing Race, Two and a Half Men, SNL (Years ago though, new ones are terrible), My Name is Earl, X-Files, Family Guy, Southpark, Seinfeld, West Wing, 30 Rock, Entourage, PTI.
July 31, 200917 yr In no particular order- Amazing Race, Two and a Half Men, SNL (Years ago though, new ones are terrible), My Name is Earl, X-Files, Family Guy, Southpark, Seinfeld, West Wing, 30 Rock, Entourage, PTI. Great show.
August 6, 200917 yr Not in any order 1. Scrubs 2. Family Guy 3. Seinfield 4. CSI 5. CSI: Miami 6. The Office 7. Monk 8. 30 Rock 9.The Tonight Show With JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY LENO! 10. Late Late show with Craig
August 6, 200917 yr Lost, My Name is Earl, Two and a Half Men (before Kandi left the show), PTI and ATH, Late Night with Jimmy Kimmel, The Man Show, The Simpsons, MythBusters, Boy Meets World (yes, my secret shame), The Soup, America's Best Dance Crew, The Sopranos (only watched the final season), Big Bang Theory, and countless others I probably forgot to mention.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.