Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Favorite TV Shows of All-Time

Featured Replies

Lost, My Name is Earl, Two and a Half Men (before Kandi left the show), PTI and ATH, Late Night with Jimmy Kimmel, The Man Show, The Simpsons, MythBusters, Boy Meets World (yes, my secret shame), The Soup, America's Best Dance Crew, The Sopranos (only watched the final season), Big Bang Theory, and countless others I probably forgot to mention.

 

 

I order you to watch it all the way through. You will thank me for it.

Dim, your secret shame is Boy Meets World but not America's Best Dance Crew?

 

 

 

America's Best Dance Crew is an awesome show. Go to youtube and look up "Quest Crew", find their performance on the finale on the show, it was simply amazing.

And I'll add a clip from Dexter since Seinfeld is a given.

 

 

See the trailer for next season yet? It looks like it will be really good.

 

I can't do the All-Time thing because it is tough for me to rank the shows that are done airing on the same list as current ones. So here's my top 10 for shows currently on-air that I watch:

 

1) Lost

2) House

3) 24

4) Dexter

5) Heroes

6) Bones

7) Simpsons

8) The Office

9) CSI

10) Chuck

  • 5 weeks later...

Sitcoms:

1. Curb your Enthusiasm

2. Always Sunny in Philadelphia

3. Trailer Park Boys

4. Seinfeld

5. King of the Hill

6. The Simpsons

7. Weeds

8. The Office

9. Family Guy

10. Roseanne/Coach

 

I've never seen Eastbound and Down or Arrested Development but I have a feeling I'd like them. Can't believe ive never seen AD

 

 

As far as dramas, you can pretty much put anything from HBO and FX and I'll enjoy it... along with Dexter and NYPD Blue :) The Shield is the best of all time

Dont think it would be fair to use numbers on my list... but these would be "the 10" in no order. Please note, as a kid from the 1990's, I'm very much in favor of the cartoon industry. I'm also really only a fan of comedy when not in theaters (and even then it's hard for me to watch serious stuff, it's gotta be real good). Of course this list being "all time" it's only fair that I also inlcude the shows from when I was younger, considering most of the crap on TV today doesn't entertain me like that did. I'm also a sucker for trivia...

 

The George Lopez Show

Family Guy

Monk*

Futurama

Hey Arnold!

Keenan and Kel

Fresh Prince of Bel Air

Catdog

Rugrats

Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?

 

 

*I can see this being hard for people to like, but considering Monk really represents some people in my family, and it was a joke running long before the show in our family, it's hilarious to me

 

 

I'm pretty sure there are a good 3 or 4 shows I am overlooking too.

Maybe it's just me getting older but I beleieve Hey Arnold, Rugrats, and Keenan and kel are a thousand times better than the stuff Nick has now. Also Doug was a great show. I loved most of the 1990's shows on nick.

Maybe it's just me getting older but I beleieve Hey Arnold, Rugrats, and Keenan and kel are a thousand times better than the stuff Nick has now. Also Doug was a great show. I loved most of the 1990's shows on nick.

 

 

It's not just you. Those shows were all great. But the thing is they were all great because it was the 1990's. Those shows can never be reproduced.

 

All of the crap on Nick now has some stupid moral behind it or something. Or it's stupid humor like Spongebob. Which isn't really even humor. Nickelodeon back in the day was watchable by a wider age group. Nowadays it's directed at much much younger kids. Nick Junior lost it's meaning... the crap they show in Nickelodeon isn't much further ahead of it anymore.

 

Seriously... Nickelodeon still owns all of those rights... they should consider just re-airing those programs like Hey Arnold once a week or something.

  • 2 weeks later...

What happened to the days of Salute your shorts... thats what I want to know

  • 2 weeks later...

I know it says top 10 but there's just way to many....

 

CHEERS

DOOGIE HOWSER

FAMILY TIES

GROWING PAINS

KNIGHT RIDER

MAcGYVER

MIAMI VICE

MR.BELVEDERE

NIGHT COURT

QUANTOM LEAP

SAVED BY THE BELL

TALES FROM THE CRYPT

WHO'S THE BOSS

WONDER YEARS

DIFFERENT STROKES

SILVER SPOONS

MARRIED WITH CHILDREN

THE BASEBALL BUNCH WITH JOHNNY BENCH

HOUSE

TRUE BLOOD

FAMILY GUY

BONES

MAN VS. FOOD

HAWAII 5-O

MAGNUM P.I.

THAT 70'S SHOW

 

I KEEP GOING BUT I'LL KEEP IT SHORT

1. Futurama

2. Frasier

3. Family Guy

4. Golden Girls

5. The Simpsons

6. The George Lopez Show

7. True Blood

8. The Fresh Prince of Bel Air

9. iCarly

10. The Ultimate Fighter

1. Sopranos

2. Seinfeld

3. All In The Family

4. Monty Python

5. Saturday Night Live(first 5-6 years)

6. Twilight Zone

7. Family Guy

8. Star Trek

9. The Simpsons

10. Alfred Hitchcock

Arrested Development

Seinfeld

BSG

The Shield

The Wire

Supernatural

Venture Brothers

Chuck

Always Sunny

CYE

  • 2 weeks later...

no order - just 10 that came to my head ..... although you could easily add in simpsons, king of the hill and many more

 

arrested development

seinfeld

the office

always sunny in philadelphia

deadwood

sopranos

dexter

married with children

quantum leap

macgyver

1. Seinfeld

2. Entourage

3. King of Queens

 

no particular order...

 

Family Guy

Futurama

Lost

Friday Night Lights

My Name is Earl

Fresh Prince

Three's Company

Home Improvement

Yes, Dear

King of the Hill

Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives

Iron Chef

Simpsons (Season 2-8)

Rome

  • 2 weeks later...

1. The Shield

2. Sopranos

3. Sons of Anarchy

4. House

5. Dexter

6. Lost

7. Seinfeld

8. The Office

9. 30 Rock

10.Psych

X. Hill Street

9. LA Law

8. Seinfeld

7. Cheers

6. ER (S 1-7)

5. Steve Allen Show

4. The West Wing

3. Monty Python's Flying Circus

2. 24

1. SONS OF ANARCHY

  • 4 weeks later...

-Breaking Bad

-Deadwood

-It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

-South Park

-King of the Hill

-Curb your Enthusiasm

-Joan of Arcadia

-Seinfeld

-Frasier

-The Office

Add Sons of Anarchy to my list. I'm not ready to throw FlashForward on there but it has potential as well.

 

I need tos tart SoA from the beginning but the couple episodes I did see were damn good. And I'm really enjoying FlashForward, even if the star seems to run the gamut of emotions from A to B.

Comedy: Seinfeld, Fresh Prince, Cheers, My Name is Earl, How I Met Your Mother, Futurama, The Big Bang Theory, Monk, Psych

Serious: Criminal Minds, House, Bones, Smallville, Star Wars: The Clone Wars(make fun if you want, its a great show), Numb3rs, True Blood

Reality: Deadliest Catch, Daily Show(Jon Stewart), Colbert Report, Ice Road Truckers

Sports: SIU Saluki basketball(and football), Florida Marlins baseball, NASCAR(specific race...Night Race at Bristol)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.