Everything posted by flsportsfan83
-
Does anyone possibly have a Ugueth Urbina signed Marlins card available for sale or trade?
Don't need to complete the set that bad. lol
-
Does anyone possibly have a Ugueth Urbina signed Marlins card available for sale or trade?
its been my toughest find for either of the Marlins World Championship teams. I bought a minor league card of his, that is signed but really hope to replace it with a signed Marlins card. I do have him on a WS ball. The other one that was surprisingly hard to find was Dutch Dalton, finally tracked one down a few weeks ago. 1997 set completed.
-
Does anyone possibly have a Ugueth Urbina signed Marlins card available for sale or trade?
I am trying to complete my 2003 Collection of a signed card from every player, and this has been my toughest.
-
6/9- Marlins at Pirates- HE'S BACKKKK!
Ryan Weathers did the same to me on Friday in Tampa. I was the only one there he said as soon as he was done working out, then ran right by me. What a dick, if you are not going to do it fine, but don't say yes and then walk off.
-
5/21 vs Cubs
were gonna win today. I feel it in my gut.
-
MLB Marlins Top 30 Prospect List dropped
$39 a night at a fine Jacksonville Motel.
-
First Manager firing of the season
I stand corrected.
-
Roster Moves Thread - 2025 Season
we must get him here ASAP if we are going to contend for the playoffs. 🤣
-
First Manager firing of the season
Had to look him up as I did not remember him. Doubt many do, he had 2 at bats as a Marlins and was 0-2.
-
5/7 vs Dodgers - 4:40 pm
Stowers gonna hit balls real far today.
-
Roster Moves Thread - 2025 Season
go get him
-
2025 Marlins Attendance Thread - FINAL REPORT
I would like to announce that I added a total of 3 people for the year. My, wife, son, and I traveled from Tampa to watch the Fish on a Sunday afternoon. I forget who we played, but we won. It was like the 2nd week of the season. Think we scored like 12 or 13 runs. My tickets were the 4 for $44. and $20 for parking. Had to buy my 4 year old an ice cream. Likely will be my only home game. Plan on going in Tampa. No more of my cash for Bruce.
-
Griffin Conine to undergo shoulder surgery
Sent my Topps Heritage Rookie card in the mail for him to sign on Saturday. Bad timing, I'll likely never see that card again.
-
Believe In The Dix
when can we realistically count on seeing him in the 305?
-
What are our odds to win the World Series?
Our odds go up?
-
BREAKING NEWS: Bruce Sherman to Sell Miami Marlins
yawn
-
Jazz suspended 80 games for PEDs
lol
-
What are our odds to win the World Series?
what are the odds now?
-
2025 Predictions
Team Record 50-112
-
What are our odds to win the World Series?
you must have missed our huge free agent signing today.
-
Cal Quantrill signed
Get those World Series bets in. This is the move that puts us over the top.
-
What are our odds to win the World Series?
Looking to bet the house on it. This is our year.
-
We hire anyone yet?
Will Trump take office before we have our leader?
- We hire anyone yet?