Everything posted by MrMarlinPride
-
4/29 Mets @ Marlins 7:10 PM
The Curse Of The Hideous Home Run Sculpture. That thing's like the idol that almost got Greg Brady drowned while surfing in Hawaii. "IT IS TABOOOO" . We need to kill it with fire
-
4/29 Mets @ Marlins 7:10 PM
OH MY GOD NO
-
4/29 Mets @ Marlins 7:10 PM
I want it and I want it now
-
4/29 Mets @ Marlins 7:10 PM
You better Cishek yourself before you wreck yourself
-
4/29 Mets @ Marlins 7:10 PM
Good job there by Mr. Verde
-
4/29 Mets @ Marlins 7:10 PM
Dommagiano might be the most clutch player on the team
-
4/29 Mets @ Marlins 7:10 PM
I repeat Tom Koehler is a good pitcher, should've been on the team last year and probably the year before as well.
-
4/29 Mets @ Marlins 7:10 PM
Tom Koehler is good.
- 4/28 Post Game
-
2013 Fantasy Baseball
What the hell do I do with Adam Laroche?!?
- The Official Giancarlo Stanton Man Crush Thread
- 4/28 Post Game
-
4/26 Post-Game: Cubs get fishing lessons, like taste of Marlins blood
Baloney's homer was a f***ing moonshot. We are the 2006-2010 Natinals. I wish there was a Harper and Strausberg out there to draft
-
2012-2013 NFL Thread
We have 3 of the first 12 picks tomorrow. Ireland could actually do something great. EDIT: They have two picks now 7 & 9
-
4/26 Post-Game: Cubs get fishing lessons, like taste of Marlins blood
Series split anyone? We can still win the next two games. We have a better chance of splitting atoms
-
2013 Fantasy Baseball
I hadn't realized that Nate McLouth was having such a nice month to start the year, lol. Yeah jerk don't make fun of me. I didn't pick him up though I'm sticking with Aoki and dropped Parker for Marcum.
-
4/26 Post-Game: Cubs get fishing lessons, like taste of Marlins blood
Also Anibal Sanchez had 17 K's tonight LOL :-)
-
4/26 Post-Game: Cubs get fishing lessons, like taste of Marlins blood
Kevin Gregg got the save for the Cubs?!?! Kevin Gregg still plays in the MLB?!?!
- What year do you predict this team will be competitive again?
-
4/25 post game
It sucks seeing guys like Omar Infante, Gaby Sanchez and John Buck doing very well for other teams while we're struggling watching Juan Pierre be old and hit under the Mendoza line and Donovan Solano is our everyday 2nd baseman.
-
2013 Fantasy Baseball
What do you guys think about dropping Norichika Aoki or Jarrod Parker for Nate Mclouth?
-
2012-2013 NFL Thread
I actually liked the move they Phins made in the first round of the draft. Trading up to get a guy who wasn't going to be there at 12. I wish they would've taken Austin or Milner but not a bad move at all. Our run defense will be great again this year.
-
4/23 Post Game (2nd Game) Revenge of the Marlins
Trade Giancarlo! Trade Ruggiano! Trade Cishek! The sky is falling! April matters on a team that will be lucky to win 75 game! Go Fish
- 4/23 MARLINS @ TWINS (GAME #2) --08:10 PM ET
- 4/23 MARLINS @ TWINS (GAME #2) --08:10 PM ET