Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

alejandrasnow

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by alejandrasnow

  1. Boooooo! Quit holding the runner!
  2. Must Volstad always struggle in the first?
  3. Volstad has no command. See how many times he missed morgan? Biding his time... hopefully.
  4. I agree. I didn't think he should have made his last start considering the season is almost over for us and Ricky could very well exacerbate the injury. Now that he's experiencing doubt he should just go and get the injury attended to.
  5. I hope his suspension is upheld after this latest controversy and his exhibition of utter unprofessionalism for cursing out a fan. He's clearly learned nothing after throwing a ball into the stands at a fan.
  6. Hayes hurt in collision with Nats' Morgan An X-ray on Hayes' left shoulder came back negative. An MRI will be taken on Wednesday to see if there is any separation of structural damage. Either way, Hayes will be out for a while. He said the range of motion in his arm right now is not good. The Marlins will make a roster move to add a catcher on Wednesday Can we please throw at Morgan tomorrow?
  7. Yeah, how do you get there? I actually have it bookmarked because I lost how to get there through MLB.com. I think I originally got it from Google. Ah. Well, thank ya! Yeah, I usually just google Florida Marlins archive and I scroll down until I find Marlins Top Plays Archive.
  8. I'll be excited to see Martinez.... I love to see the young guys come up.
  9. Song stuck in my head right now, Que Hay de Malo- Jerry Rivera (yes, I seem to be the only person on MB who enjoys it when Willy Chirino and co. play super Saturday).
  10. bakerluv, your gif is pure comedy.
  11. Damn, Hutton has some good taste in music. It's awkward.
  12. I love hearing them curse.
  13. I hate the questions that people ask that they can just google the answer. They're on a computer with internet access anyway.
  14. There saying this rule right now as if it matters. That wouldn't have prevented Dunn from smashing a 3 run hr.
  15. My God I hate this club. So freaking much.
  16. I'd love it if everyone showed up to a Marlins game wearing a replica of Hanley's "I'm sick of this sh*t" t-shirt I actually find this idea to be amusing.
  17. Hiroki Kuroda no hitting the Phillies.
  18. I'm so f***ing tired of our defense.
  19. Oh hell yeah! I really don't agree with the Nats having luck on their side in this game. We've just not been hitting and if we are making contact they've been weak grounders. Luckily Hayes sought to end the trend!
  20. Just bench his ass. 0 for 3 with 5 left on base so far. killing a rally here. Marquis doesn't deserve to win this game. Should be at least tied, oh well. Well if we're not hitting Marquis, who you're saying is pitching bad, we certainly can't deserve to win this game.
  21. I don't know why, but I just love Sanabia. I don't know what it is. Me too. I think it's the laid back Cali kid persona and the fact that he's had success so far.
  22. Oh boni! Two silly plays.
  23. Ugh, Sanabia. Oh well. Still a lot of baseball to be played.
  24. Email Tuesday starts in an hour and a half. How fortuitous for me!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.