Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

alejandrasnow

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by alejandrasnow

  1. Kind of a "Hard Knocks" type show that follows around the White Sox. In the middle of my first episode and I am really enjoying it. I've seen it a couple episodes. I liked the episode when they were discussing how the Ozzie and Williams meeting went when Ozzie was trying out for the job of manager.
  2. He deserves to be honored but the Marlins have no obligation to do so and thus I see no problem in them not choosing to do anything extra for him. I also believe Cox deserves to be honored. It would have Loria look like the bigger man :confused In that case it should be Samson to honor Cox. He needs all the help in looking bigger he can get.
  3. 58 through 3IP for JJ.
  4. I'm assuming he was arguing balls and strikes on the bench? Oh, THAT Admin... hah Yeah, if you're on the DL, you aren't allowed to argue anything. Ross Gload got ejected recently when he was on the DL for saying something to the umpire. Yeah I know. I just can't watch the game cause they're not airing it in Gainesville. I'm just making sure I got it straight. You live in Gainesville? :o Yup, here for UF.
  5. Admin got thrown out?! Huh? I'm assuming he was arguing balls and strikes on the bench? Oh, THAT Admin... hah Yeah, if you're on the DL, you aren't allowed to argue anything. Ross Gload got ejected recently when he was on the DL for saying something to the umpire. Yeah I know. I just can't watch the game cause they're not airing it in Gainesville. I'm just making sure I got it straight.
  6. Admin got thrown out?! Huh? I'm assuming he was arguing balls and strikes on the bench?
  7. Yeah, I'm not getting the game because of some lame SEC tv regulations. Instead I'm getting the Auburn game... Also, I have MLB Extra Innings and I really don't see the point of it since I can never watch any of the Marlins games. I understand blackout restrictions but I thought I'd be able to get the feed from the opposing team. Lame. I'm not resigning for extra innings next season.
  8. I voted other and gave it to the defense.
  9. Wouldn't Loria fire Ozzie the moment he says something to him? Yeah right? That's what I keep thinking when I read these posts about how we should have him manage the team. One word of him criticizing the front office or how it Loria and company run their business and he'll get the same treatment Girardi did.
  10. I'm in love with Justis Logan Morrison.
  11. Nyjer Morgan got an 8 game suspension tacked onto the 7 day one he is appealing. Pat Listach (Nats 3B coach) got a 3 game suspension Doug Slaten got a 3 game suspension Jim Riggleman got a 2 game suspension Volstad got a 6 game suspension Sanabia got a 5 game suspension Gaby got a 3 game suspension Edwin Rodriguez got a 1 game suspension SANABIA????? This is the first I heard this. What's that about??? What did he do? I don't remember seeing him in anything. :blink: I thought Veras was ejected (when he didn't do anything I saw) Glad they did Pat Listach and really wondered why he wasn't ejected at the game. :whistle Sanabia was one of the first guys out of the dugout so he is hard to see but I recorded it and I've just watched it a billion times. He was definitely throwing punches and was right in the middle of the fray. Also, they are going to be discussing it on MLB Network for anyone who is interested.
  12. #Marlins Sanabia, the quiet one, took down Dunn during the big ordeal. Gets five-game suspension. ~ -Frisaro Sanabia definitely didn't take down Dunn. Dunn pulled him out of the fray by the head and then fell as he was pulling him off.
  13. I mentioned it in the post game thread. Sanabia was throwing punches. Dunn pulls him out of the brawl by the head and then Sanabia tried going after him but was being restrained. I like his style.
  14. I've never heard of an non pitcher getting Tommy John. Probably have been plenty of them, but this is the first one I've heard of. Kelly Johnson who is having a great year for Arizona had it. Roberto Alomar Luis Gonzalez. Full list: Baseball Reference Don Wakumatsu is one I know of. He was all over MLB Network when it was announced Strasburg was going to have it.
  15. LOL @ D.C. being the only red spot. And barely!
  16. Gaby's birthday present is ESPN showing his hit on Morgan over and over again. They love it.
  17. I didn't notice Sanabia in the right getting some hits in. He was pissed. I love brawls.
  18. damn it!!! not even with mlb extra innings for 30 dollars a month can i see the f***ing post game show. i hate this. Joe Capozzi has all the player interviews after the game, if you haven't checked those out. http://www.youtube.com/user/joecapoz
  19. Damn, that was awesome. Idk which I like better....Porcello throwing Youkalis to the ground or what Gaby did to Nyjer. GABY! Porcello tossing Youkilis to the ground like a rag doll was great. Of course I'm going to be partial to Gaby clothes-lining Morgan though.
  20. Donnie Bleeping Smurphy is out. Volstad and Gaby are champs. Morgan is a disgrace especially that display after the brawl.
  21. I hope his suspension is upheld after this latest controversy and his exhibition of utter unprofessionalism for cursing out a fan. He's clearly learned nothing after throwing a ball into the stands at a fan. I will reiterate my point. I hope that, not only is his suspension upheld but that it is also lengthened after that ridiculous display after the brawl.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.