Everything posted by alejandrasnow
- 9/8 Marlins @ Phillies | 7:05
-
ESPN 30 for 30 Steve Bartman:Catching Hell
According to Wikipedia it will air on October 26th. There's no schedule date on ESPN's 30 for 30 site. I've been waiting for this for a year.
-
Sports movies - Post them here
Bull Durham For the Love of the Game Brian's Song Friday Night Lights Sandlot (I was so in love with the character Benny Rodriguez when I was a little girl) Rookie of the Year
-
Do You Want Wes Helms as a Part of the Organization Next Season?
I just don't understand why the FO was so hasty in awarding Helms a contract for next season? Were they afraid he was going to play himself out of our price range, because somehow I doubt that. I agree with Erick, the team has more pressing needs than keeping Helms when they have cheaper and more viable options in house and a shitshow bullpen.
-
Johnson heading back to Miami
If JJ's shoulder and back are fine, I want him to continue pitching. I want him to get more comfortable throwing more innings and going deeper into seasons.
-
Marlins @ Phillies 9/7/10
Ugh, I wonder how Hanley is going to kill the fun I've had this inning.
-
Marlins @ Phillies 9/7/10
LOL lefty/lefty magic.
-
Marlins @ Phillies 9/7/10
lol balks!
-
Marlins @ Phillies 9/7/10
Mike Stanton, I want to have your babies. :baby :lol
-
Marlins @ Phillies 9/7/10
Romero in against Logan....? I hope he does some of his lefty/lefty magic!
-
Marlins @ Phillies 9/7/10
Victorino needs a swift punch to his freaking face. I despise him with my very essence.
-
Marlins @ Phillies 9/7/10
Mike Stanton, I want to have your babies.
-
Marlins @ Phillies 9/7/10
Wow man.... I know our bullpen is sh*t right now due to the DH and all but seriously.
-
9/06 Game 2 Post Game
Silver lining: Mikey's swing is looking better. Even his outs were loud. His throw to get Domonic Brown was amazing and it gave me this great picture.
-
Songs Stuck in Your Head
When Doves Cry- Prince
-
9/06 Game 2 Post Game
It's like we cancelled the win we had just completed earlier in the day. Frustrating. As for Helms, I just want him to GTFO.
-
9/6 Marlins @ Phillies -- Game 2
Camcam showing some power!!!
-
9/6 Marlins @ Phillies -- Game 2
Wow... this game is infuriating.
-
9/6 Marlins @ Phillies -- Game 2
I'm getting pissed.... and you guys don't want to see me when I'm angry... :peepwall :pctoss
-
9/6 Marlins @ Phillies -- Game 2
It's official... I want to have Stanton's babies.
-
9/6 Marlins @ Phillies -- Game 2
Ani, you're not f***ing helping your cause!!!!
-
9/6 Marlins @ Phillies -- Game 2
I'm getting pissed.... and you guys don't want to see me when I'm angry...
-
9/6 Marlins @ Phillies -- Game 2
What the f*** man!?
-
9/6 Marlins @ Phillies -- Game 2
Come on Ani....
-
9/6 Marlins @ Phillies -- Game 2
What the flip was with Hanley's face???? 0.o Fear Awe