Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

alejandrasnow

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by alejandrasnow

  1. Anibal is so funny... the way he has walked the lead off man in four consecutive innings... I choked up too. During Gladiator and during the movie John Q... During Angels in the Outfield During Friday Night Lights... :lol During Major League also? :o And during Field of Dreams.
  2. Anibal is so funny... the way he has walked the lead off man in four consecutive innings... I choked up too. During Gladiator and during the movie John Q... During Angels in the Outfield During Friday Night Lights... :lol
  3. Anibal is so funny... the way he has walked the lead off man in four consecutive innings... I choked up too. During Gladiator and during the movie John Q...
  4. Now this is the Maybin we know... and don't love.
  5. If a Mets pitcher has a no hitter going with two outs in the 9th, and the batter pops it up, is it an unwritten rule that a fan must come in and tackle the defender who is under it, thus having the ball drop and no error since the defender never touched it? :lol this is a yahoo!answers type question.
  6. I love it when Hanley hits line drive type HR's.
  7. I believe that the institution of marriage exists but I don't believe that it's necessary for one to enter into a marital contract to prove that they care for one another. As for myself, I don't think marriage is for me. I've never made someone else a priority and I don't know when or if I will ever want to. It's certainly likely that I'll change my mind as I get older but as of now, that is my stance on the issue.
  8. I'm really tired and I couldn't resist, lol My dream man! :lol
  9. I didn't watch Marlins Live pregame. Did they have any reaction from the players on Cody Ross leaving. If so, what did they say? Not that I saw. They just had some crappy Cody Ross video. It really wasn't good.
  10. I really don't have anything productive to add. Our fielding sucked, our offense was w/e, and our pitching was meh.
  11. One pitch, one out..sad Four pitches 2 outs... :barf
  12. Dear Gaby, Can I have your babies? Love, IlovetheMarlins P.S. We should be together too. My tea's gone cold I'm wondering why I got out of bed at all..... Are you sick? :confused LOL no she's not the line I bolded is from the song Stan by Eminem. She's calling me Stan for creepily asking Gaby for me to have his babies! :lol
  13. Hanging on one run Dear Marlins, Score in the 9th. From a fan in North Carolina. Dear Marlins, I second this. Sincerely, A fan who hates Angel Pagan.
  14. A Cody Ross tribute video!?! Setting my DVR foreel fosho.
  15. lol@thatguythinkingwecangetCarlCrawford.com. Soooo...wha? Some dude e-mailed in saying we could get Crawford in the offseason. YOU THINK!? YOU THINK WE CAN OUTBID THE YANKEES!?! Tommy Hutton is having a conniption. :lol
  16. Dear Gaby, Can I have your babies? Love, IlovetheMarlins
  17. JJ has got to be injured or something. Or maybe I'm just trying to find an excuse for him throwing subpar latkey. I wrote it awhile back ago. He did the same thing last season. I just hope he doesn't burn out. With West and Noly injured and a team full of unproven rookies and crappy Helms at third, we need every viable body available.
  18. Yeah, walk the pitcher JJ... :barf
  19. I'm late but, that's what happens when you've got old, fringe, bench players as starters!
  20. I remember a bit earlier in the season when Hutton and Waltz were saying how healthy our team had been which is why certain bench players weren't getting much playing time. Fast forward to now and we've got players injuring themselves with shaving cream pies and routinely tying their shoes. Odd.
  21. you can tell how much dan was hurt by this just from his comments. as horrible as this sounds we are finally taking a step toward a whole new team so to speak. we have finally ridden of the none core pieces from that 2006 firesale team. a lot of those players such as Hammer, Cantu (later years), Hermida, Jacobs, and Cody and having Cogs, Gaby, Logan, Stanton, and Maybin are a step into a brighter future for this ballclub. This is a business but as fans it is tough to see guys we've loved and cheered for for in some cases 5 years, but a move that had to be done. Those "future team threads" are really starting to come into effect though. In a year or so dominguez's turn will be coming and we can really see if that core is as advertised. But for the rest of the year i really hope we have this lineup. Maybin (needs to leadoff, have to see what he can do) Morrison or Gaby (this is the hard spot to decide because i want a lefty but its hard to move down gaby) Hanley Uggla Stanton Gaby/Morrison Hopefully Luna and Murphy platoon. Wes Helms f***ing sucks. Catcher. Where did you read or hear anything by Uggla or anyone else commenting on the issue?
  22. Wow Davis. Really?
  23. I was just watching ESPN and saw that instant replay was being used in the Little League World Series. On the coverage they didn't specify the amount of time it took to check the disputed call but it seemed to run smoothly and the right calls were made. I was wondering if this usage in the Little League would have an influence in the MLB at least in the post season. Would do you all think?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.