Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9/03 Post Game

Featured Replies

Marlins beat the Braves, 6-1!

 

W: Miller (1-0)

L: Kawakami (1-10)

 

2B: C Tracy (5); H Ramirez (27); D Uggla (23); B Davis (2)

3B: L Morrison 2 (3)

Bullpen, kthxbai.

 

 

No seriously, just one base runner in 4 innings and that shouldn't have happened anyways, so I'll chalk that up to a perfect 4 innings from the 'pen.

Ohman with a good 1.1, Veras with his 0.2, Nunez with his 1.0 [with that walk that shouldn't have been - that 2-1 pitch was definitely a strike], and then the Hopper with his 1-2-3 9th.

 

Lovely :D

I give it to the brawl on Wednesday which brought the team together :lol

 

 

haha :thumbup

 

Well, this was a good game for us. Andrew Miller may not have pitched great but hey look at the score! Braves managed to only score one run. I give Andrew Miller credit for getting out of bad situations without giving up runs and escaping what could've been bad innings. Logan still is the man! Great hitting, and two triples. Unfortunately I was hoping for triple triples but hey good enough! And our bullpen :blink: great job tonight. So overall, good game where our offense continued and nothing to complain about really with the defense, so overall very nice game!

 

Btw..Logan...singing.. :thumbup :lol

Now, Phillies are getting close to Braves with 1 game behind.

The playoff situations are more exciting.

 

WE ARE THE KEY MAKER.

Now, Phillies are getting close to Braves with 1 game behind.

The playoff situations are more exciting.

 

WE ARE THE KEY MAKER.

 

 

The Marlins seem to like that roll....especially with the Mets :thumbup

-Andrew performed much better than AA Jax. (Actually, I didn't expect it. I've thought his baseball career would be almost done since demoted to AA)

-LoMo : Awesome OBP machine. I love this guy.

gotta give it to andrew miller. He didn't have good command today but still got through 5 only allowing 1 run. BTW, I like the stache

Miller didn't implode?

 

Now, Phillies are getting close to Braves with 1 game behind.

The playoff situations are more exciting.

 

WE ARE THE KEY MAKER.

 

 

Cats and dogs, living together!

Miller's stuff was good tonight, but once again way too many baserunners. I guess it's progress, which is always good. I still have little confidence in him, but he certainly does have the stuff. Despite him being a nice surprise keeping the team in games, it's worth noting that he has a 1.73 WHIP.

Miller's stuff was good tonight, but once again way too many baserunners. I guess it's progress, which is always good. I still have little confidence in him, but he certainly does have the stuff. Despite him being a nice surprise keeping the team in games, it's worth noting that he has a 1.73 WHIP.

 

Hopefully he can finish the season on a high note and get some confidence going in to the offseason

ANDREW MILLER! *clap,clap,clap,clap,clap*

 

AHHHH My Boy Picking his 1st win of the season against a division rival!

 

Didn't see the game but from what it looks he still had control issues and allowed baserunners but did get the outs needed, and had 6 K's in 5 IP!

 

This is the progress i love seeing in young players and hopefully he'll work into an asset as a Mid or Long Relief/Spot Starter in the Pen.

 

Glad to see Uggla back stroking a double and Lo Mo and Hanley just keep on hitting!

I'm liking Andrew Miller. He's at least not imploding like he used to.

 

 

He's doing it for the three of us who still believe!

 

 

Three?If I remember correctly, you and I are the only ones who believed in him.

I'm liking Andrew Miller. He's at least not imploding like he used to.

 

 

He's doing it for the three of us who still believe!

 

 

Three?If I remember correctly, you and I are the only ones who believed in him.

 

MillerTime!

I'm liking Andrew Miller. He's at least not imploding like he used to.

 

 

He's doing it for the three of us who still believe!

 

 

Three?If I remember correctly, you and I are the only ones who believed in him.

Hi!

I'm liking Andrew Miller. He's at least not imploding like he used to.

 

 

He's doing it for the three of us who still believe!

 

 

Three?If I remember correctly, you and I are the only ones who believed in him.

Hi!

 

You haven't been here long enough to join the Fan Club... :cool

Why wasn't there a celebration on the field for Morrison getting 2 triples?:p That's gotta be rarer than a no-hitter. Especially this year.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.