Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

alejandrasnow

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by alejandrasnow

  1. Wow this game is a sh*t show. Would it have been a better move to throw home instead of 1st? Crawford wasn't at full speed.
  2. If Ricky is not throwing balls he's serving up some nice pitches to be hit a long way.
  3. Why do the Marlins organization do this? Why do they feel the need to subject their fans to these clowns? "Finally he's out!" Ummm.... I don't want Coghlan to ever be out, especially striking out with man in scoring position.
  4. I know Ricky has always given up his fair amount of HR's but come on! My game is officially on mute.
  5. Ugh, I checked for SAP so I wouldn't have to hear these schmucks but apparently there isn't any.
  6. Man, I just got back to the hotel from CBP and that was too much fun. I was the ONLY one I could hear clapping for any of our player but the Phans were pretty damn nice to be surprising. Well, for most of the game until Uggla hit his homer and I, wearing my Uggla jersey, jumped up in joy. Next thing I knew everyone in the sections near were booing, but not at Uggla, but at me. A group of fans started chanting "Somebody punch 'Uggla'". That was actually pretty awesome. I got more hard looks after I pumped my fist on Leo's K. All in all, it was awesome. JJ rules all for letting me be witness to that. I want to watch a game from another ballpark. I've only ever seen a game at SunLife. this is me being jealous of you. All in all this was a great game and JJ was fire. I hope it sparks something in our club...
  7. Florida #Marlins today unveiled latest hilight of New Marlins Ballpark–dual aquariums will serve as home plate backstop http://ow.ly/i/205P Now are those real aquariums?? And couldn't a potential foul ball shatter one of those? This just in: two salt-water aquariams will serve as the home plate backstop in the Marlins ballpark. Here's an artist's rendering of how it'll look:[/size] The "backstop aquariams" will flank the two sides of home plate. So, like, you can watch the fish when you're not washing the Fish. We're told the material used for the see-through paneling is the same type of stuff used in bullet-proof glass. Still, you have to wonder what the unexpected impact of a Stephen Strasburg fastball will do to the fish. Read more: http://miamiherald.t...http://miamiherald.typepad.com/fish_bytes/#ixzz0qTAOmHmh] Huh. That's a pretty cool concept. I like it a lot. Yeah right? That's what I was thinking when I saw it. What if AJ Burnett had thrown a ball at one of those???
  8. Chris will be fine, and the 7th will be locked down by some AL reliever acquired in some trade by the All-Star break Or Vandenhurk.
  9. I'm too excited for this game. I can't wait to head back to Miami and catch him and my Fish in the flesh!
  10. OMFG.... What the f*** are we going to do about this bullpen...???
  11. One run back... And cody is about to get it done *crosses fingers* !!!! You jinxed it, scoundrel. I'm a secret met fan
  12. http://joefrisaro.mlblogs.com/archives/2010/06/stanton_headed_to_big_leagues.html Someone already mentioned the possible Stanton promotion but I thought I'd provide the link.
  13. One run back... And cody is about to get it done *crosses fingers* !!!! You jinxed it, scoundrel.
  14. Is there a released stat on how many bats are used during an MLB game?
  15. Let's go Cogs!
  16. Grow up Grow a pair. Quite original... BTW, I am a Jaguars fan, and I can care less if a Smallville reference pissed you off, because it wasn't an insult and I could care less that none of you can understand sarcasm on the interwebs. You could care less or you couldn't care less? Hey, I understand city pride- I rep Miami at all times but if this was your attempt at sarcasm why did you continue with it once you realized that no one understood what the hell you were going on about? I thought the Smallville reference was pretty clever. =]
  17. Thank you for you D Hanley...
  18. Wow... even when we provide some offense the bullpen allows some runs. I hope we limit them to these three.....
  19. BTW guys, Stanton is not playing in Jacksonville today. Looks like we may have a new teammate on Tuesday.... Clark Kent is leaving Smallville???? Don't talk sh*t about Jacksonville. You know this is a Superman reference, right? This is not an insult to Jacksonville, but a compliment to Stanton. Dosn't matter Wow... I hope you're joking. No one is insulting Jacksonville and just the mere mention of the existence of the city isn't a slight.
  20. Oh no... the bullpen still makes me uneasy.
  21. BTW guys, Stanton is not playing in Jacksonville today. Looks like we may have a new teammate on Tuesday.... I hope that's what is happening! =]
  22. Can he hit? He Cantu!!!
  23. DANNNNNNNNY!!!!!!!
  24. In what world was that a strike?
  25. Now it rolls over... Cogs.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.