Everything posted by pach233
-
Let's go Marlins
I like hip hop I love Reggaeton I'm also Pitbull's cousing (albeit a bit far) His music really is no good Oh well..
-
Today's Bullpen Use?
I was wondering about a move Fredi made today which I found questionable. After bunting Volstad he brought in A.Miller to face Zimmerman, Dunn, Willingham, and then Kearns, and Belliard. I thought the right move there would have been a righty. Was this out of fear of Dunn or maybe he wanted Miller for more than one inning? Anyways it was definetely questionable in my mind if not egregiously wrong.
-
Best Seats for $40ish?
If you are one of the first 500 to partake in the LeBatard show protest by wearing fake long hair, facial hair, or jewelry, you could get free infield box tickets. Protest starts now at 10. Otherwise you could buy those same $40 tickets for $7.90. I bought them at ticketmaster and will be there with some friends.
-
The Mermaids
1. Not sure which pictures are the controversial ones, nothing that can't be seen at any of their personal facebook sites? 2. These girls are from last years team, the team is radically different now. 3. They're definetely real as I recognize some of the girls I know personally. P.S. As an aside I've heard various rumors about some players and some of the girls, so "wildness" shouldnt exactly come as a shock.
-
4/6 - Marlins vs Nationals
Add me to the skippers, I'll be there, can't wait!
-
Opening Day Projected Lineup/Defensive Alignment
I've actually thought that it might be interesting to put Bonifacio 9th and the pitcher 8th as the Cardinals did last year. This would allow for the speed guys (Bonifacio and Maybin) to hit back to back but not have to suffer from the low expected OBP of Bonifacio at the top of the order. 1. Maybin 2. Baker 3. Ramirez 4. Cantu 5. Uggla 6. Hermida 7. Ross 8. Pitcher 9. Bonifacio
-
Opening Day Roster?
Hi guys, new poster here althouh I've been reading the forums for a couple years. With all the moves going on in the last few days am I right in assuming this to be what we can expect to see on April 6th. Starting 8 2. Baker 3. Cantu 4. Uggla 5. Bonifacio 6. Ramirez 7. Hermida 8. Maybin 9. Ross Bench 5 Paulino,Helms,Gload,Carrol,Gonzalez Starting 5 Nolasco, Johnson, Volstad, Miller, Sanchez Relief 7 Lindstrom, Nunez, Pinto, Meyer, Calero, Penn, Kensing DL Amezaga, Proctor Thanks.
-
2/28 - Marlins @ Orioles
I believe it just updates whenever the inning is completed.
-
2/27 - Marlins vs Orioles (ST)
I started this game thread to continue the trend from the first 2 ST games. But I'm wondering is there really much need for them cos there isnt exactly many posts being made. Well, it's the middle of the work day over here with no TV coverage, which is always the death of the game threads. Game is on 790 the ticket, first time this Spring so some coverage is available.