Let's go Marlins

Reason63

Pitbull= the best

At what? You surely can't mean music. So I am going to assume he's a really good card player.

Si tu pasas por mi casa, y tu ves a mi mujer, tu le dices que stoy en hialeah trabajando en factoria por culpa de fidel

( lol if i forgot some things i got a ehadache right now so sue me =P)

and yes i meant in music.

Pitbull= the best

Agreed. :mischief

Anyone know what songs were performed on Saturday?

DJ Laz ?She Can Get It?

DJ Laz ?Oye Morena?

Flo Rida ?In The Ayer?

Flo Rida ?Low?

Flo Rida ?Right Round?

Flo Rida ?Sugar?

Pitbull ?Ay Chico (Lengua Afuera)?

Pitbull ?Toma?

Pitbull ?Culo?

Pitbull ?I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho)?

Pitbull ?Shake?

Pitbull ?The Anthem?

Pitbull ?Krazy?

DJ Laz, Pitbull, Flo Rida ?Move Shake Drop?

So he never did Gasolina? My grandfather made us leave early (obviously :thumbdown ), but that was the one song my dad ( :lol ) wanted to hear.

Gasolina is from Daddy Yankee. Unless if there's another Gasolina I don't know about.

Shows what I know. I did have fun dancing with myself, though.

So he never did Gasolina? My grandfather made us leave early (obviously :thumbdown ), but that was the one song my dad ( :lol ) wanted to hear.

Gasolina is from Daddy Yankee. Unless if there's another Gasolina I don't know about.

I'm sure he made a remix to it once. There was a period of time where he remixed every song out. It was a terrible time to live in Hialeah. Like I've stated before, I can't stand his music. At all. He is on a song with my long time friend "Kalli" from "Dorks, Morons, & Geeks". And he's put them in his videos so he does look out for fellow rappers from Hialeah. Although their music is great. It's actually music, not this crap that's been confused as music on the radio for the past years. I respect what he has accomplished, I just can't stand his music.

The only song that is ok is the one with Casely. From the DJ Khaled We Global album.

I'm sure he made a remix to it once. There was a period of time where he remixed every song out. It was a terrible time to live in Hialeah. Like I've stated before, I can't stand his music. At all. He is on a song with my long time friend "Kalli" from "Dorks, Morons, & Geeks". And he's put them in his videos so he does look out for fellow rappers from Hialeah. Although their music is great. It's actually music, not this crap that's been confused as music on the radio for the past years. I respect what he has accomplished, I just can't stand his music.

The only song that is ok is the one with Casely. From the DJ Khaled We Global album.

Everything about this post wins.