Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rex

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rex

  1. 2-0 again. I think he's gotten into that count in every one of his ABs. I checked earlier....8th inning last night he was HBP on the 1st pitch....1st AB today, he ground into a DP with a ball and a strike...you gotta like his ABs ....
  2. CRoss #16.... I didn't think he had hit enough of it....but I'll take it...
  3. Day off Monday...so 4 man rotation for a little while? after Monday, our next scheduled day off is Monday the 17th....13 straight days of games....
  4. Rex replied to gizmo's topic in Miami Marlins
    I blame Badenhop and Pinto. Why Badenhop? We got all his runs back. And if you're going to blame Pinto, blame Fredi. As I said, high leverage are by far his worst situations yet Fredi continues to use him in them. And like I said in the GDT, tonight was the first time in over a year that he threw more than one inning. As far as I'm concerned, I blame Fredi, Fredi, and Fredi. Why Badenhop? Youve got to be kidding. It hurt the team to be down 6-0 early. The fact we got all his runs back was very lucky for him that he avoided a deserving loss. If we didnt come back who would the score keeper have awarded the Cubs win to? Guzman went the longest for the Cubs(1.2 inn.....pitched in 6th & 7th) without giving up a run.... Boxscore... http://mlb.mlb.com/news/boxscore.jsp?gid=2009_08_01_chnmlb_flomlb_1
  5. Rex replied to gizmo's topic in Miami Marlins
    down 6-0, we could have mailed it in...Cubs used 6 pitchers out of the bullpen tonight....I don't know if it will make a difference Sunday....but their bullpen should have gotten more rest tonight...
  6. Zambrano pc after 1 inning....11 strikes, 16 balls....we let him off the hook...hopefully his control problems continue...
  7. JCantu #11
  8. CRoss....gotta be a web gem....
  9. nice seeing 'hopper getting hi-5s in the dugout....Fredi gone also...
  10. we need outs.....'hopper coming in??
  11. Marlins currently: team w/RISP 5 for 9....team LoB 2
  12. ae least RVH can't be the losing pitcher....let's get 'em the win...
  13. crap....poor ending to this inning....
  14. http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/ That video literately gave me goosebumps, already watched it 3x's Glad I took my video and wasted time uploading it for no reason. Oh well. I had fun. You can't take anything for granted(media coverage)....thanks for your effort Thanks to everyone for their thoughts and/or pictures.....
  15. radio postgame: West wasn't scheduled to start for 9 days, Monday 7/20(AS break)....reliever will probably be called up....
  16. Rex replied to Hammerhead's topic in Sports
    he got it....
  17. What happened with the Uggla DP? Uggla hit a fly to the LF...In a double camera shot....Bonifacio went back to 1b(to tag up)after the catch....he was thrown out at 2b....wasn't very good live....even worse seeing how late he was in tagging 1b...
  18. I didn't think "boner" was that slow....
  19. Ricky's thrown 98(68) pitches after 7 innings...
  20. congrats to both....for me, I don't have much interest in AS games except to see the players from my favorite team. although the WS home field advantage has change that perspective over the years...
  21. 6 Saturday home games are still on the schedule. 3 to start at 7:05(7/18,8/01,9/26) 3 to start at 6:05(8/15,8/29,9/12)....all are scheduled to have post-game concerts.....

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.