July 11, 200917 yr Also not bad. I waited until the 8th just for you, Puma. God forbid someone start thinking about it in the 7th.
July 11, 200917 yr f***..one more out, hopefully the padres break up this no-hitter (pissed at self for missing tonight's game)
July 11, 200917 yr OMG guys, these threads ruin stuff and Sanchez didn't deserve his no-hitter specifically because of threads like this... (Seriously Puma, not one of your finer moments)
July 11, 200917 yr That was awesome, with his dad there and all. f***..one more out, hopefully the padres break up this no-hitter (pissed at self for missing tonight's game) I missed Anibal's, so I feel you.
July 11, 200917 yr f***...since 2004, I've missed a total of like 20 giants home games out of around 450, and the no hitter happens to be one of those 20... i always make sure not to miss any of cain or lincecum's starts because you know at least one of them will pitch a no-no or throw 20 ks or some sh*t like that at some point but sanchez? i will never forgive myself for missing tonight's game
July 11, 200917 yr f***...since 2004, I've missed a total of like 20 giants home games out of around 450, and the no hitter happens to be one of those 20... i always make sure not to miss any of cain or lincecum's starts because you know at least one of them will pitch a no-no or throw 20 ks or some sh*t like that at some point but sanchez? i will never forgive myself for missing tonight's game You'll forgive yourself eventually. I was going to go to Anibal's no-hitter but ended up having a really hard day and decided to stay home... I feel your pain sir.
July 11, 200917 yr My whole point was these threads that say "____ is a pretty good pitcher" instead of just coming out and saying he has a no hitter are completely stupid. The guy is going to either throw a no-hitter or get it broken up regardless of what is said. "Oh boy, maybe If I make a thread about Jonathan Sanchez and don't use the word "no-hitter", then he'll throw one! Heaven forbid I say he's throwing a no hitter!" You guys are ridiculous.
July 11, 200917 yr Congratulations Sanchez! The Giants 1st no-no since 1976?!!? I remember the Count of Montefusco throwing their last one. Hard to believe the Mets still haven't thrown one in their history.
July 11, 200917 yr My whole point was these threads that say "____ is a pretty good pitcher" instead of just coming out and saying he has a no hitter are completely stupid. The guy is going to either throw a no-hitter or get it broken up regardless of what is said. "Oh boy, maybe If I make a thread about Jonathan Sanchez and don't use the word "no-hitter", then he'll throw one! Heaven forbid I say he's throwing a no hitter!" You guys are ridiculous. It worked, didn't it?
July 11, 200917 yr My whole point was these threads that say "____ is a pretty good pitcher" instead of just coming out and saying he has a no hitter are completely stupid. The guy is going to either throw a no-hitter or get it broken up regardless of what is said. "Oh boy, maybe If I make a thread about Jonathan Sanchez and don't use the word "no-hitter", then he'll throw one! Heaven forbid I say he's throwing a no hitter!" You guys are ridiculous. It worked, didn't it? See bold
July 11, 200917 yr My whole point was these threads that say "____ is a pretty good pitcher" instead of just coming out and saying he has a no hitter are completely stupid. The guy is going to either throw a no-hitter or get it broken up regardless of what is said. "Oh boy, maybe If I make a thread about Jonathan Sanchez and don't use the word "no-hitter", then he'll throw one! Heaven forbid I say he's throwing a no hitter!" You guys are ridiculous. You're just being an ass. You know it's just superstition. Superstition is rooted in baseball just like hot dogs and crackerjacks. Stop being a ass about it.
July 11, 200917 yr Juan Uribe f***ed it up on a pretty routine play. He owes him big time. But then again Rowand saved Sanchez on that deep fly to center that could have easily been a double or triple.
July 12, 200917 yr Congrats to Sanchez. Pretty exciting 9th innings, and of course, the ump's call on the final strike was hilarious.
July 12, 200917 yr My whole point was these threads that say "____ is a pretty good pitcher" instead of just coming out and saying he has a no hitter are completely stupid. The guy is going to either throw a no-hitter or get it broken up regardless of what is said. "Oh boy, maybe If I make a thread about Jonathan Sanchez and don't use the word "no-hitter", then he'll throw one! Heaven forbid I say he's throwing a no hitter!" You guys are ridiculous. You're just being an ass. You know it's just superstition. Superstition is rooted in baseball just like hot dogs and crackerjacks. Stop being a ass about it. What's the point? Every sports media outlet everywhere has a headline saying "SO AND SO HAS A NO HITTER THROUGH x INNINGS". Even if Puma doesn't "jinx" him, someone else already has.
July 12, 200917 yr My whole point was these threads that say "____ is a pretty good pitcher" instead of just coming out and saying he has a no hitter are completely stupid. The guy is going to either throw a no-hitter or get it broken up regardless of what is said. "Oh boy, maybe If I make a thread about Jonathan Sanchez and don't use the word "no-hitter", then he'll throw one! Heaven forbid I say he's throwing a no hitter!" You guys are ridiculous. You're just being an ass. You know it's just superstition. Superstition is rooted in baseball just like hot dogs and crackerjacks. Stop being a ass about it. What's the point? Every sports media outlet everywhere has a headline saying "SO AND SO HAS A NO HITTER THROUGH x INNINGS". Even if Puma doesn't "jinx" him, someone else already has. I guess it's their way of having fun, as if watching a potential no-hitter wasn't fun enough.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.