Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rex

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rex

  1. Anyways, how many times have we struck out today? 8
  2. A bit off topic, but what the hell were the designers thinking when they put in those windows? yep....very distracting....
  3. whew....nice catch Mr. Ross....
  4. darn.... :banghead
  5. Logan warming up in the 'pen.... Nobody in the Brewer pen.... Edit: Torres now warming up....
  6. What just happened? Jacobs leaves the game after swinging at a pitch....Brewer announcers think he hurt his wrist...
  7. Tonight for Carolina. Volstad 3.0 innings, 0 hits, 3 K's Thanks....
  8. That guy looks pretty good for 100 years old....
  9. score it E-U(mp)
  10. 8 pitch inning for SO.... 51-33 through 4 inn.
  11. he was always a good power hitter with the reds and the sox. Anyone know why Dukes isnt playing? 15 day DL....right hammy strain... http://washington.nationals.mlb.com/news/a...sp&c_id=was
  12. What is our batting average with RISP? after last night .205 (23 for 112).....we went 0 for 3 last inning(2nd) brings it down to .200 (23 for 115) http://mlb.mlb.com/stats/sortable_team_sta...checkBoxTotal=0
  13. i still cant get mlb.tv to work stupid commercial has gone but now it says error other games still fine tho I'm having trouble with the 1.2M feed....the 800K feed comes in fine....
  14. Welcome Rabelo....
  15. Cantu....Can do.....sorry I had to
  16. Scary,,,,way to go deep Hermida
  17. Tough day here in the Twin Cities. This is a bridge that everyone(here) probably has traveled on at least once.....most likely many times. It's close to the U of Minn. What a mess, and while I haven't been down there, I've heard that the pictures don't begin to tell the story....it's devastating. RIP..... and may those that are missing, be found quickly.....
  18. so was olsen seriously sick? game isn't on here Sick enough to be replaced...Wes O is now throwing BP....1st 3 batters hit singles....4-0 LA
  19. The "Banner" at the top of the page looks splendid. It's definitely my favorite one. May everyone have a Happy and Safe July 4th.... Go Marlins.....
  20. Well, in my defense I also got into a really huge stupid argument about Elijah Dukes, so I'm kind of burnt out on the whole "posting on topic thing". So now I'm trying to transform myself into the Robert Christgau of Marlinbaseball.com and just critiquing every thread. Do you have any credentials for critiquing? Any previous experience? I'm not here to argue, I've been on these boards long enough that I'm past that stage.....
  21. damn....we give those "friggin" runs right back....
  22. I've read Charley "Shooter" Walters a lot over the years. It seems like Charley(St.Paul Pioneer Press) and Sid Hartman(Mpls. Star Tribune) try to out do each other as far as starting rumors and getting the scoop first. Neither one(IMO) has a very high success rate. They can be fun to read though, if you don't take them seriously. Although I could see Boone traded(and some others) if we're out of the playoff race. Charley was a relief pitcher in the Twins organization 30-40 years ago. he had a "cup of coffee" in the majors. True story: A couple years back, Charley wrote about Joel Pryzbilla leaving the Gophers and that, as a result of Joel leaving, the Gophers would be down to 12 BB scholarships, without an available one to recruit with. I e-mailed him, stating the list of players coming back. I then asked who would be getting Joel's scholarship. He replied that math wasn't one of his strong suits.
  23. Shield's PC has ranged from 100 to 109 this year. http://tampabay.devilrays.mlb.com/stats/in...&statType=2
  24. That's a start,,,,Cabs # 13....
  25. Who is the color commentator for pitts broadcast team? http://pittsburgh.pirates.mlb.com/team/bro...rs.jsp?c_id=pit

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.