Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MarlinAddict

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MarlinAddict

  1. where at the stadium or at tickekmater locations Ticketmaster
  2. On sale tomorrow at noon
  3. Bottom-Line: Len and Tommy... they set a standard for local radio. I've listened to shows all over the country. Len and Tommy are among the best.
  4. Besides the 4 RBI, Pudge also did a great job a busting up a double play. We really lucked out -- we got to see one of (if not the very) best games ever played by a hall of famer. Keep those towels and ticket stubs for your grandchildren.
  5. Ya that has to be the best game I have ever been to and what a catch by Mr. Marlin. I think his defense is underrated :thumbup Conine is making catches on balls that most guys wouldn't even make an attempt.
  6. Cruz's throw home was wide as Pierre slid across the plate headfirst with the winning run. Cruz was throwing towards home? Really? D@mn, I lost that bet!
  7. I was planning on closing my office at 1:00. But everyone is too excited, so we're closing now. Everyone have fun!
  8. I'd like to see ESPN respond to that article.
  9. Gates open three hours before the first pitch according to WSVN. I just heard the gates for the lot open at 1:00, the stadium gates at 2:00.
  10. In WV, if you go to a state law school, you don't even have to sit for the bar. So any yahoo can practice law, become a judge, whatever. I got divorced in WV. We met at the magristrates office, who held the hearing and signed the papers, etc. Two years later I go to buy a house, and they can't find a record of the divorce because the yahoo was too stupid to walk across the street and file the papers. One of the weirdest calls I ever had to make was to my "Ex" saying "Hi Honey! We're still married. What's for dinner?"
  11. MarlinAddict replied to a post in a topic in Miami Marlins
    If we do get a new stadium, I hope it favors the pitchers over the hitters. I like that kind of baseball better.
  12. Must be the liberal state of mind lol Nah, some of us conservatives don't like him either.
  13. Must been lead fingers on the mouse or something.
  14. I think Rush is overrated
  15. My wife is on the faculty of FAU. They are having some function and want the faculty & their spouses to go to the FAU football game and then a dinner party Saturday. If I can't get divorced by tomorrow, my neighbor is getting some decent tickets.
  16. can't argue with #1. #100 coulda been a contender #1. That one still makes me laugh!
  17. The DC media (actually it was the non-sports media) setup Doug Williams for the Redskins. The build-up was that he was a pocket passer. They even nicknamed him "Pocket" for his inability to run. When the 'Skins won the Superbowl in '88, even though the Williams had lost every game Williams had started up to that point, Williams started in the Superbowl He had one good (actually friggin' fantastic) quarter -- literally his 15 minutes of fame. He followed up by going went 1-9 as a starter in the '88 regular season and 0-2 in '89. When Jimmy Johnson took over Dallas in '89, they won only one game that year. Fortunately for Dallas, the DC media was calling for Mark Rypien to be benched so "Pocket" could play. It was a good thing for Johnson, or otherwise Dallas would have gone 0-16 that year. The media pressured Joe Gibbs with the race card. Then, when Gibbs finally gave the starting job back to Rypien, Williams implied Gibbs was a racist. Although he won only 2 games in three years as a Redskin, The Washington Post still refers to Williams as one of the Redskins all-time greats: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/sport...liams.htm#stats
  18. The guy on the mlb board is still trying to sell 4 Friday & 2 Saturday tickets. Pretty good seats.
  19. I like some of the remarks made to the umps. One that I'll always remember: "One more eye and you'd be a Cyclops!"
  20. Anything is better than that idiot yelling "WOOOHOOOOOO" every few seconds in Philly. I thought I was watching one of those "Girls Gone Wild" videos.
  21. When CBS had the TV rights to baseball, they screwed up those ratings, too.
  22. Boca Wings and Ribs AKA: Jiffy Lube
  23. are there any tickets left for game 3 or 4? There is someone selling his ticket for games 3 & 4 on the other board (death in the family).
  24. So far, through 2 2/3 playoff games, 7 runs and 1 HR. Once again, great pitching beats great hitting.
  25. I was hoping someone would vote for Pudge.... I logged the vote for Pudge. I think he had a lot to do with developing this young pitching staff. I don't think our rotation would be anywhere near as effective with Redmond or Casto.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.