Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Shaft

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Shaft

  1. What in the world is happening? Apparently light rain or mist and yet the infield is damaged? Citi Field crew dropping the ball here Now Tommy Hutton more or less saying the Mets either damaged the infield or intentionally turned the other way and allowed it to be damaged due to weather so they can avoid going against JJ without Wright, Pagan, Davis, etc.
  2. I sure do love 2-out RBIs QUOTING MYSELF FOR RE-EMPHASIS Have you ever put too much emph-ass-is on the wrong syll-ab-ull? all the time!
  3. I sure do love 2-out RBIs QUOTING MYSELF FOR RE-EMPHASIS
  4. I sure do love 2-out RBIs
  5. Kind of funny that the most important game of the series will be Blanton vs. Vazquez Explain. I agree whoever wins tonight wins the series. We need this series. That isn't a fair assumption. The other matchups are JJ v Halladay and Ricky v Lee, right? We could easily sweep or get swept this series.
  6. Kind of funny that the most important game of the series will be Blanton vs. Vazquez Explain.
  7. Despite being in only his sophomore year, he's like 27~ or so right? His prime.
  8. MY PICTURE's OUT WTF!!!
  9. Uhh. Strange baserunning..
  10. Come on JJ.. yell at Punto for throwing the bat! lmao
  11. Remember last year or the year before when the Cardinals' SS (forget who it was) stopped the inning before a pitch to get a new glove from the dugout, and Carpenter flipped his lid? You could see him afterwards pulling the guy aside just into the hallway to the clubhouse verbally berating him.
  12. very bad start by anibal and a terrible pitch by hensley. really pissed that gaby swung at the first pitch there. he should have tried to work him. i dont know what it is but the losses this year seem to be extra damn annoying. really frustrating loss. what i also find very frustrating is how it looks like stanton just doesn't adjust to the outside slider. he just swings from wherever he is standing and hopes to hit it. you never see him reach out and try to slap balls away like gaby or coghlan. Yeah.... Wasn't he 4-4 prior to that? Damn shame.
  13. bad outing from Anibal tonight. in fact bad pitching all around tonight. :thumbup 8 walks... really guys? oh well take another series tomorrow It's a four game series Guys... SHOULD WE BE WORRIED ABOUT CLAY HENSLEY?
  14. I'm sorry to say like 1 or 2. I'm more or less the only baseball fan I know in person, Sun Life Stadium is far away, and I don't really have the money to spend on good seats, so I prefer staying at home since I love the broadcast anyway.
  15. The thing about the Phillies is, they don't even know if Ibanez, Brown and Ruiz will even hit. Ibanez certainly will be better than this, but he is 38 years old. His career is coming to an end. Dominic Brown is an unproven rookie, and Ruiz had a career year last season at the plate. He will play better, too. However, I won't be surprised if he doesn't OPS .800+ again. All the Phillies have coming back that is proven is Chase Utley. So, they can't be making any excuses. The Marlins have been hit by the injury bug and unexpected play just like the Phillies, and we're dead even with them as of May 3. And still no time table on his return
  16. Infante comes through! 1-0 Fish
  17. Joe West behind the plate today. I might not like him very much tbh, but he's a great umpire. Should see a good strike zone today
  18. I think this is the first time I've voted for the same player two days in a row. I went with Omar on this one. Funny thing, was it Tommy or Rich in the broadcast that said something about the Dodgers stars (Kemp, Ethier) being fairly quiet today, meanwhile Sands and Carrol coming through with a big game? And wouldn't you know it, the inning after he said that, Carroll error'd to tied the game and Sands misplayed the ball off Infante's bat to lose the game for the Dodgers
  19. COGHS AGAIN! WTF!
  20. Coghlan! HR to right!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.