Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

May 13th ~ Marlins @ Nationals ~ 7:05 PM

Featured Replies

Christopher Volstad (2-2 | 5.73 ERA)

 

 

vs

 

Tom Gorzelanny (2-2 | 2.87 ERA)

 

 

Enjoy my sh*tty awesome GTD. Expect more when we win.

1. Coghlan, CF

2. Bonifacio, 3B

3. Ramirez, SS

 

4. Sanchez, 1B

5. Buck, C

6. Morrison, LF

 

7. Stanton, RF

8. Infante, 2B

9. Volstad, P

"By May 30, I will have seven homers. And I'll be batting .290,' he told a reporter. "You better take a picture. Write it down.' - Hanley Ramirez.

 

I sure hope hes right.

"By May 30, I will have seven homers. And I'll be batting .290,' he told a reporter. "You better take a picture. Write it down.' - Hanley Ramirez.

 

I sure hope hes right.

 

 

Lol did he really say that?

  • Author

"By May 30, I will have seven homers. And I'll be batting .290,' he told a reporter. "You better take a picture. Write it down.' - Hanley Ramirez.

 

I sure hope hes right.

 

 

Lol did he really say that?

 

I admire it but I hope he meets his word for his and our sake.

"By May 30, I will have seven homers. And I'll be batting .290,' he told a reporter. "You better take a picture. Write it down.' - Hanley Ramirez.

 

I sure hope hes right.

 

 

Lol did he really say that?

 

I admire it but I hope he meets his word for his and our sake.

 

 

He'd have to hit about .450 for that to happen...

"By May 30, I will have seven homers. And I'll be batting .290,' he told a reporter. "You better take a picture. Write it down.' - Hanley Ramirez.

 

I sure hope hes right.

 

 

Will there be drama if he fails?

"By May 30, I will have seven homers. And I'll be batting .290,' he told a reporter. "You better take a picture. Write it down.' - Hanley Ramirez.

 

I sure hope hes right.

 

 

Lol did he really say that?

 

I admire it but I hope he meets his word for his and our sake.

 

He'd have to hit about .450 for that to happen...

 

 

Ha, well he's backed up bold claims before. Not quite like this but I remember when we had a chance to keep the mets from the playoffs 2 or 3 yrs ago, he ripped the mets, told them to ef off and that we would beat them....he was right then!

"By May 30, I will have seven homers. And I'll be batting .290,' he told a reporter. "You better take a picture. Write it down.' - Hanley Ramirez.

 

I sure hope hes right.

 

 

Will there be drama if he fails?

Should we worried if there's drama?

Howdy Cycle!

I hear sirens. D:

 

And damn it.

 

 

Sirens? :shifty they'll never take me alive!! :shifty nevermind :zipper

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.