Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BaseballGoody2Shoes

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BaseballGoody2Shoes

  1. norman einstein? doesnt he play for the Angels? :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol That's David Eckstein :mischief :w00t
  2. This one is TOO funny... :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol ...especially since one of my best friends' last name happens to be SMITH
  3. "Hell Yes, I iron my own uniform!" "Maybe after the game, I can borrow Brian Anderson's iron...as long as he doesn't hold it against his face again!" Kansas City Royals Pitcher Brian Anderson...one of my baseball buddies and King of All Clumsiness and Stupid Accidents in General :lol :lol :lol
  4. Rude customers at my work...either acting like they're too good for everyone else...or just being a** hats in general to me and our crew did you call them "a$$ hats"? what is that, anyways? Have you ever seen the movie "Office Space"? :lol :lol :lol
  5. LOL The same thing can be said here in Arizona, believe me! No You have no idea Miami is capital of horrendous driving. I went to Seattle over the summer, and wasn't sure what to do because everyone was obeying the traffic laws. There are good drivers, there are bad drivers, and there are Miami drivers. obviously you've never been to california I've been to California many times (not to mention I was born there)...the drivers there are as bad as the ones here in AZ! I'd rather spend a day doing this... :banghead ...than to deal with the drivers in either place! And, next month, I will get the total thrill *detect the sarcasm here* about driving in Florida when I will be helping my two best friends move from Arizona to Florida.
  6. I see a distressed Cubs fan buying it only to burn it at home plate in an opening day ceremony. They won't take any chances with the curse of Bartman coming back to bite them in the a** now will they? :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
  7. Plus the CMA Awards were pretty highly rated in the Nielsens last week. Me- I like country music. I get laughed at for it alot, but, who cares. I can't listen to some of this stuff nowadays. Man, I sound old. You sound like me, geemoney I LOVE country and music of almost all types...I bought Toby Keith's new album yesterday and still have yet to listen to it but since I love his music, I know already that I will enjoy it.
  8. I told EVERYONE out here in Arizona that Brandon would not win the ROTY and nobody believed me...of course, they're not speaking to me anymore either... :lol I have said before that I know Brandon...this is true. I watched him pitch AAA ball last season and got to know him off the field. I have lost my respect for him now because of his behavior :confused :thumbdown :angry
  9. A shirtless Pudge Brad with wet hair and a wet white shirt on Mike Lowell dressed up nice with a serious come-hither look on his face A close-up sexy picture of Josh AJ looking hot A cutesy pic of Miguel A GQ-type picture of Pavvy A really nice one of Conine A pimpin' pic of both D-Train and Juan P ...and many more AWESOME shots of the guys That's a calendar I would DEFINITELY buy...I'd have two of them...one for my wall and one to save ::faints:: LOL PF81 For me, the thought of a wet Penny is enough to make me faint :w00t
  10. Pretty cool, Cape Fish
  11. I taped that episode with Jack and when he was talking about Mile High Stadium in Denver, it brought back memories of my dad taking my brother and I to see the Denver Bears Mile High was also the place I saw my first-ever Colorado Rockies baseball game. Needless to say, Jack was very funny and entertaining and I would sure like to meet him some time.
  12. Anyone seen a Marlins 2004 calendar anywhere? I went to the mall and I looked, but all I found was the 'Canes,? the Heat, and the Dolphins. I think it would be cool to see the Marlins do a calendar like the Baby Backs (the DBacks who were called up this year) did...an awesome Boys of Summer calendar But then again, the sales would skyrocket because only us CHICAS would buy it :w00t :lol WOOOT!!! ::gives Pudge a $20 bill:: LOL I got one of the Baby Backs Boys of Summer calendars and if the Marlins did one like that, it would have to feature: A shirtless Pudge Brad with wet hair and a wet white shirt on Mike Lowell dressed up nice with a serious come-hither look on his face A close-up sexy picture of Josh AJ looking hot A cutesy pic of Miguel A GQ-type picture of Pavvy A really nice one of Conine A pimpin' pic of both D-Train and Juan P ...and many more AWESOME shots of the guys That's a calendar I would DEFINITELY buy...I'd have two of them...one for my wall and one to save
  13. I LOVE Mustangs...those are suh-weeeeeettttt!!!!
  14. I HAD a 1995 Escort LX but it went to Ford Heaven (or Hell, in this case) in May of this year...so I am currently saving up the $$$ for another hoopty.
  15. I may get a lot of hate mail because of this, but I hate Urbina... Yeah, I said it. I think it would be a mistake to keep him. He is a heart attack pitcher and will always be. He is great sometimes, but he is not consistent and can cost you a lead in a heartbeat. I actually would feel better having Looper and we don't have to pay him as much as Urbina.... Whatever, I just hope I don't have to suffer what I suffered in G4 of the world series, ever, never again! I don't hate Urbina, but as an A's fan I remember what it was like watching Billy Koch (ulcerball) so I can sort of relate. :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol I got a lot of flak out here in Arizona because I wanted the DBacks to keep Byung-Hyun Kim. He'd be another 'heart attack pitcher' with an ulcer ball, depending on who you talk to/listen to...but I loved watching him pitch. More times than not, BK would do extremely well. Speaking of Ulcer Ball (Koch) himself, I went to an A's/White Sox ST game this year at Tucson Electric Park. I was the ONLY fan standing outside the gates and was hoping to get Ulcer Ball to stop to sign me an autograph. I was wearing an A's shirt too...and he blew out of the gates like his car was on fire :banghead Needless to say, I didn't get him to stop.
  16. Anyone seen a Marlins 2004 calendar anywhere? I went to the mall and I looked, but all I found was the 'Canes, the Heat, and the Dolphins. I think it would be cool to see the Marlins do a calendar like the Baby Backs (the DBacks who were called up this year) did...an awesome Boys of Summer calendar But then again, the sales would skyrocket because only us CHICAS would buy it :w00t :lol
  17. PF81, Awesome work sistah *high fives* I'd love to see an awesome Penny one done I am not that talented nor do I have Paint Shop Pro or Photoshop yet
  18. I think it would be a great pairing up: PF81 and Pudge
  19. I told everyone out here in AZ that Webb would NOT win the ROTY...and nobody f***in' listened to me :lol I KNEW Dontrelle would take the NL ROTY...now, I was as shocked as anyone on the outcome of the AL ROTY...I thought for sure that Hideki had it wrapped in the bag. Now I am left with a bunch of pissed off Diamondbacks fans...pissed at me for 'going against the grain' and rooting for D-Train to kick @$$ in that category I got to know Brandon Webb...he's a great guy with a lot going for him...but his streaky side got the best of him and won Dontrelle the award.
  20. Mine's pretty obvious :whistle Brad and I would have a good lunch...from there, we'd go hang out at the ballpark together, talking about baseball, the aspects of pitching, and just sharing some laughs together. Later on, we'd have a nice dinner and maybe go check out a concert or movie. If it wasn't a day with Brad, then my next choices would either be Mike Lowell or Andy Fox :thumbup
  21. :w00t How did you do that? :mischief2
  22. My boyfriend and I went to Phoenix on Saturday to attend the Coyotes/Anaheim Mighty Ducks hockey game. On the way, we stopped in Chandler to pick up some things his mom had requested him to send to her in Albuquerque, and as we were driving along, we passed the exact intersection that Dernell had been murdered at. My boyfriend, not being into baseball but usually up on the sports news, was very shocked when I told him about the murder. He even agreed that these three men should all receive life without parole for their heinous crimes. RIP Dernell First, Darryl Kile...now, Dernell Stenson...They will be sorely missed!!!
  23. My friend Laura goes to Blue Claws (Phillies' A team) games and not only did she get to see Cole Hamels pitch this year, but she also got to know him and said he'd better lose that BIG chip on his shoulders and soon. She says he is very conceited.
  24. If you're having a problem with mine, tell me. I did away with the ones I did have, and I have trouble finding smaller pix of Brad...except the tacky gif-based ones like from CNNSI.com :banghead :banghead :banghead

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.