Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BaseballGoody2Shoes

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BaseballGoody2Shoes

  1. Which commercial? I know one of my newest faves is the World Series one featuring Dontrelle
  2. I can handle Steve over that annoying old fart, Joe Garagiola Senior, any day of the week.
  3. That's what I said too...I swear, people are stupid.
  4. Word out here in the desert has it that he'll be joining the D'Backs broadcasters next season...supposedly replacing Psycho Steve Lyons.
  5. Is it true the Fish are talking of dumping D-Lee after the Series? That's what someone said on the Diamondbacks board.
  6. I think it was AJ.
  7. That's awesome someone was able to get pix for us to see...thanks a bunch for letting us see
  8. Gotta love our guys...and I think it's funny as hell how everyone gives me crap out here because I think Dontrelle is funny. The D'Backs fans really hate him and call him cocky and arrogant...they're just pissed because they know D-train will kick Brandon Webb's a** in the ROTY running. I know Brandon and he's a really good guy...downhome, country man. I just got so sick of the hype that the media in Arizona kept giving him.
  9. I understand that...I can see why you like JP so much. He's a great guy, both on and off the field, and I really hope he's a Marlin for a long time.
  10. Okay...I'll be there right about game time. I have to feed and walk my dogs and set up my vcr before I can join in the chat room fun.
  11. Newsflash: I did not know Miggy is married...I knew he had a girlfriend or in this case, a woman in his life, but does it say on his profile that he's married?
  12. I haven't seen him at all during the postseason
  13. Jeff Weaver IS on there...he was warming up in their bullpen last night, but they chose to go with Jose Contreras instead.
  14. I got sick of the Disney Channel so fast because of my roommates...they watch that like it's the only thing on television
  15. I wish they'd make the damn things ILLEGAL...would love to see Fairy Bonds go without them for a change and watch him SUCK...maybe he'd finally pull his BIG head out of his arrogant @$$ and see he truly is not God! By the way, I wonder if Sosa's been corking his bat forever? Makes me wonder if he was corking it the whole time he and Big Mac were in the HR race. Why did Sammy the Pansy get off so easy? I am surprised nothing was said about his corking thing during the playoffs.
  16. After working a summer for the Diamondbacks (when I first moved from Colorado to Arizona), I got to see firsthand what @$$ monkeys the media people can truly be. They'll write ANYTHING for attention...and I thought only the National Enquirer did crap like that...if the media thought it would sell, they'd probably say that Roger Clemens is truly a homosexual :lol
  17. "And Smith pretty much sucks." WOW never heard anyone say that in a newspaper article. lol I'd say that's pretty blunt LOL
  18. If he's crazy enough to leave them in an easy-access place for thieves to find, then that's what he gets!!!
  19. Okay...sounds like a plan
  20. I am also glad that Dontrelle did good...he's been rather shaky and crapped out on us, or at least did against the Flubs.
  21. I totally agree!!! There are nights when Brad is awesome and nights when he's struggling, but that happens to every pitcher.
  22. Okay...I was wondering about that but it says on your profile you like Moises Alou Juan is great Too bad the Expansion Brothers were stupid and traded him but you know what, I am happy he went to the Marlins, being that I love both teams

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.