Everything posted by mrchainsaw
-
3/28 vs Pirates - 4:10 p.m. - OPENING DAY
Is that the brightline thing?
-
3/28 vs Pirates - 4:10 p.m. - OPENING DAY
Happy Opening Day! I hate this team and I'm currently wearing my 2012-18 hat at work. Also I don't have a way to watch the game later, so yay. Baseball.
-
Berti to Yankees
Bye bye, Berti.
-
2023/24 Off-Season
Guys,
-
2023/24 Off-Season
Garver sucks. Just 80 hits and 50 RBI last year. What a scrub. Whew, dodged a bullet there.
- Openers
- Openers
- Openers
-
2023/24 Off-Season
You guys are being too impatient. Remember, in 2010 they waited until March 30 to trade for Nate Robertson to make that epic World Series push. Plenty of time left!
-
New GM News, Thoughts & Rumors
They could save money bringing him in as GM *and* letting him take over for Skip as manager. Has that ever been done before?
-
Kim Ng Not Returning
God I love this franchise.
-
Season is over we are the worst team ever
Yep, pretty sure that will be the sentiment from stupid fans until we literally win another world series
-
10/4 - Marlins, Phillies, Wild Card, G2 - 8:08 PM EST
I signed up last month and got 3 free weeks and the first month for like $52 after taxes. You done goofed bud
-
10/4 - Marlins, Phillies, Wild Card, G2 - 8:08 PM EST
Thanks Michael. Happy to be back. Did I do the banana thing right?
-
10/4 - Marlins, Phillies, Wild Card, G2 - 8:08 PM EST
Seems this thread has slowed down a bit in the last few minutes. Buncha posers -a guy that forgets this board exists for months at a time
-
10/4 - Marlins, Phillies, Wild Card, G2 - 8:08 PM EST
Jazz inches away from a 2-run homer, been that kind of night boys and girls
-
10/4 - Marlins, Phillies, Wild Card, G2 - 8:08 PM EST
Bell tried so hard there to keep the GIDP train going
-
10/4 - Marlins, Phillies, Wild Card, G2 - 8:08 PM EST
Not going anywhere, the game is clearly over but I plan on watching every last pitch.
-
10/4 - Marlins, Phillies, Wild Card, G2 - 8:08 PM EST
Yep and now the millions of casuals who didn’t watch a single game all year will dunk on the marlins for being, well, “the marlins lololol”
-
10/4 - Marlins, Phillies, Wild Card, G2 - 8:08 PM EST
That GIDP was the most predictable thing ever
-
10/4 - Marlins, Phillies, Wild Card, G2 - 8:08 PM EST
Anybody need a beer and/or several whiskies? I’m buying
-
10/4 - Marlins, Phillies, Wild Card, G2 - 8:08 PM EST
What a horseshit strike 3 call
-
10/4 - Marlins, Phillies, Wild Card, G2 - 8:08 PM EST
How dare you.
-
10/4 - Marlins, Phillies, Wild Card, G2 - 8:08 PM EST
Literally turned the game on just as Berti was being gunned down at 3rd, what the hell man
-
Wild Card Series Game One Recap
No, but my aforementioned stomach problems did.