Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

3/16 vs Baltimore Orioles

Featured Replies

man, Derrek would have hit that homer alot further

 

Choi sucks

Rodrigo Lopez looks real scared right now. And he should be. How 'bout Choi? First pitch homer.

Choi is looking great so far. Some work on his defensive skills and we may have to start saying "Derrek who?" :shifty

You know, I love these guys, it's been since the playoff's since I had a chance to see them again. I miss them like I miss my family, I feel like they are family to me since I watched every single game last year I just feel close to them. Strange as it sounds I have a very big personal attachment to all of them. =)

No doubt! Last time I saw all of these guys together, they were celebrating in Yankee Stadium after game 6. So to see these guys take the field again is just awesome and I sense another great season from this team after what I've seen. :thumbup

P-Nut tried a bunt but Mora made a great play.

nice to see Rock Raines Jr.

 

he grounded out.

 

2 outs

Steve is getting a workout running on 3-2 over and over and over

Cordero gets a single and Steve finally gets to 3rd :lol

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.