Shamrock

Guest marlins02

Ok- then I'm going overseas this summer-

wish me luck!

Do I need my shots?????

:(

just dont drink the water and youll be fine :plain

Guest marlins02

ill probably go to the DR again this year. 2 things that make me want to stay home: not really into the beach and this fear of flying i have. i went last year but i dont want to test my luck again

And in the summer i'll be in the beach about 25-30 time's most probably,depends on the weather.I love the beach,anyone else in here love it?

i hate the beach. when i was a kid, my dad totally desensitized me to the beach and disney world. LOL,what did he say bout it?

And in the summer i'll be in the beach about 25-30 time's most probably,depends on the weather.I love the beach,anyone else in here love it?

i hate the beach. when i was a kid, my dad totally desensitized me to the beach and disney world. LOL,what did he say bout it? oh, he just used to take me to those places constantly when i was a little kid. you get sick of it.

i hate the beach. when i was a kid, my dad totally desensitized me to the beach and disney world. LOL,what did he say bout it? oh, he just used to take me to those places constantly when i was a little kid. you get sick of it. Oh ok now i get it.