Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Games dont get uglier than this...

Featured Replies

The thing is, Castro right now is playing a little more because Red isn't 100%. There is absolutely no excuse to not play Choi everyday. None. The Lefty thing is overrated, he hit a jack off one. Please just give him a chance.

 

 

Free Choi!

Redman back in the lineup.

he aint a very good hitter

 

but Redmond is solid :mischief

Send Castro to the minors. This guy is pissing me off. He tries for a homer every swing. And our teams hitting with the bases loaded is terrible. I don't expect a Grand Slam all the times, but they usually hit into a double play. Start the starters and stop taking these stupid risks. Last 5 losses have all been heartbreakers. All 5 games, we could have EASILY won but Cordero, Easley, and bullpen have all been the story.

every team goes through a funk and i hope this is one. they can't seem to put things together. maybe this game will put things together. remember the yanks just went through a funk. the phillies also were in a funk. most bad funk last 12 games. remember this funk started against the braves, so hopefully they are almost done.

Redman back in the lineup.

he aint a very good hitter

 

but Redmond is solid :mischief You know the only thing missing from today's game is McKeon substituting Nunez for Conine and then Nunez dropping a routine pop fly and maybe even Lenny Harris getting a pinch hit and getting caught in a rundown trying to extend it to a double with 0 outs.

Send Castro to the minors. This guy is pissing me off. He tries for a homer every swing.

you cant though, he is out of options

every team goes through a funk and i hope this is one. they can't seem to put things together. maybe this game will put things together. remember the yanks just went through a funk. the phillies also were in a funk. most bad funk last 12 games. remember this funk started against the braves, so hopefully they are almost done.

Overuse of the word "funk."

Well I guess this is one of the few times I am kinda glad I did not have the opportunity to see these games on TV. Let's hope the next few days are the total opposite.

Man if easley makes that play at second this game is over in 9.

Add the outfield game-ending error the other day & he's got a nice highlight film already.

 

I love Easley's bat in there, but man is he committing some costly errors lately.

Send Castro to the minors. This guy is pissing me off. He tries for a homer every swing. And our teams hitting with the bases loaded is terrible. I don't expect a Grand Slam all the times, but they usually hit into a double play. Start the starters and stop taking these stupid risks. Last 5 losses have all been heartbreakers. All 5 games, we could have EASILY won but Cordero, Easley, and bullpen have all been the story.

Do we have another catcher? you can't just leave your team with 1 catcher.

Send Castro to the minors. This guy is pissing me off. He tries for a homer every swing.

you cant though, he is out of options Sign someone. BUT SEND CASTRO'S ASS TO THE MINORS. You can't keep saying "Give him another chance" and "We'll get them tomorrow." Enough of that crap, Castro SUCKS. Sign Rickey Henderson for all I care!

U people hate on Cordero only becuz he plays over Choi. I agree i think Choi should play over Cordero but it's not Cordero's fault, and u guys know he doesn't suck, he made an error today, but luckily it didn't cost us.

Send Castro to the minors. This guy is pissing me off. He tries for a homer every swing. And our teams hitting with the bases loaded is terrible. I don't expect a Grand Slam all the times, but they usually hit into a double play. Start the starters and stop taking these stupid risks. Last 5 losses have all been heartbreakers. All 5 games, we could have EASILY won but Cordero, Easley, and bullpen have all been the story.

Do we have another catcher? you can't just leave your team with 1 catcher. Willingham! I'd rather give him a chance instead of Ramon Mendoza.

Send Castro to the minors. This guy is pissing me off. He tries for a homer every swing.

you cant though, he is out of options Sign someone. BUT SEND CASTRO'S ASS TO THE MINORS. You can't keep saying "Give him another chance" and "We'll get them tomorrow." Enough of that crap, Castro SUCKS. Sign Rickey Henderson for all I care! C'mon now how are you gonna make a stupid comment like that.... yea I can just see Old Man Henderson cathcinig back there... having never caught a day in his life I think that's a longshot :lol

every team goes through a funk and i hope this is one. they can't seem to put things together. maybe this game will put things together. remember the yanks just went through a funk. the phillies also were in a funk. most bad funk last 12 games. remember this funk started against the braves, so hopefully they are almost done.

Overuse of the word "funk." Agreed.

 

Give up the funk.

:afro

U people hate on Cordero only becuz he plays over Choi. I agree i think Choi should play over Cordero but it's not Cordero's fault, and u guys know he doesn't suck, he made an error today, but luckily it didn't cost us.

What about when he gave up that GRAND SLAM? All he had to do was catch it!

FUNK USED 5 TIMES

 

BTW: this is my 500th post do i get in the hall of fame?

 

*throws party and celebrates 500th post, begins to call strippers*

Send Castro to the minors. This guy is pissing me off. He tries for a homer every swing.

you cant though, he is out of options Sign someone. BUT SEND CASTRO'S ASS TO THE MINORS. You can't keep saying "Give him another chance" and "We'll get them tomorrow." Enough of that crap, Castro SUCKS. Sign Rickey Henderson for all I care! C'mon now how are you gonna make a stupid comment like that.... yea I can just see Old Man Henderson cathcinig back there... having never caught a day in his life I think that's a longshot :lol It was a joke. I was just saying that I'd rather have ANYONE instead of Castro.

yea I can just see Old Man Henderson cathcinig back there... having never caught a day in his life I think that's a longshot :lol

He'd probably do it, too, if it got him back in the majors :D

 

Seriously, to send Ramon down he would have to clear waivers, something I don't think he would do. I would like to see Matt Treanor promoted, but we would have to go with three catchers again, which I am reluctant to do, given the bullpen issue.

U people hate on Cordero only becuz he plays over Choi. I agree i think Choi should play over Cordero but it's not Cordero's fault, and u guys know he doesn't suck, he made an error today, but luckily it didn't cost us.

Cordero was put on this team to pinch hit. He had a .375 PH average last year. Nobody wants him to start. What do we look like, the expos?

i'm waiting for the usual next few posts to be "WHY ARE YOU ALL JUMPING OFF THE BANDWAGON! A COUPLE OF LOSSES AND IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!!! YOU PEOPLE SUCK!!!"

 

Shove it.

 

Beckett goes out & pitches a gem, & the defense falls apart. These last few games have been atrocious. awful bullpen, awful starting pitching, errors up the asss, this team needs a nice boring 4-0 win tomorrow with no excitement.

amen.

 

Weaver -v- Penny. So help me God, things better turn around tomorrow...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.